Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Blazer talk

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Celtics beat Blazers

Curry hurts knee

Tick tick tick

Yes, yes you fags the Blazers melted down in the 4th quarter last night and lost to the C's without Kyrie.

I acknowledge it, and accept it. Would have posted last night but was at a family thing.

I'm not like @Tequilla as in I can't just bandwagon onto the Warriors/Rockets because my team thought me and my city were so gay they moved to OKC.

I'm here for the long haul cunts.

I'm ready to go into the playoffs as the 7/8 seed.
    Missing the playoffs >>>>>>> going in as a 5-8 seed.
    Missing the playoffs with the blazers cap situation and olshey’s draft history <<<< getting to the 2nd or 3rd round and convincing a piece to come here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018
    haie said:

convincing a team to move to Seattle

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

haie said:

convincing a team to move to Seattle

Find the thread where this belongs fucko

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

Celtics beat Blazers

Curry hurts knee

Tick tick tick

Yes, yes you fags the Blazers melted down in the 4th quarter last night and lost to the C's without Kyrie.

I acknowledge it, and accept it. Would have posted last night but was at a family thing.

I'm not like @Tequilla as in I can't just bandwagon onto the Warriors/Rockets because my team thought me and my city were so gay they moved to OKC.

This is why you're a stupid fuck

Growing up as a kid, I obviously liked the Sonics because they were from Seattle. My 2 favorite players though were Bird and Magic so rooting for the Celtics and Lakers was always easy for me. At this point, without the Sonics, I am behind the Celtics with the most consistency.

That being said, the nice thing about not having a team that I'm 100% locked into on a day by day basis it allows me to watch the game as a fan of basketball. The reason I like the Warriors isn't because I love the franchise and whatnot ... it's because I love the manner in which they play.

If you haven't caught the theme yet, I'm a big fan of any basketball that incorporates strong team play with a lot of passing and consistently getting good shots.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Celtics beat Blazers

Curry hurts knee

Tick tick tick

Growing up as a kid, I obviously liked the Sonics because they were from Seattle. My 2 favorite players though were Bird and Magic so rooting for the Celtics and Lakers was always easy for me. At this point, without the Sonics, I am behind the Celtics with the most consistency.

That being said, the nice thing about not having a team that I'm 100% locked into on a day by day basis it allows me to watch the game as a fan of basketball. The reason I like the Warriors isn't because I love the franchise and whatnot ... it's because I love the manner in which they play.

If you haven't caught the theme yet, I'm a big fan of any basketball that incorporates strong team play with a lot of passing and consistently getting good shots.
    Cool story
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Celtics beat Blazers

Curry hurts knee

Tick tick tick

Good chance teq is dusting off the Yankees, penguins, and Germany jerseys too as we speak.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Celtics beat Blazers

Curry hurts knee

Tick tick tick

Good chance teq is dusting off the Yankees, penguins, and Germany jerseys too as we speak.
    Dislike all of them
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018
    Special Update for TierbsNTeq:

C.J. clutch at the end to break the Thunder last night. Were leading by as much as 18 on the road. Have swept the season series with them.

On the road versus a scrappy pelly’s team tomorrow night!!!!!!!! N
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great game. Huge win over Anthony Davis on the road.

@TierbsHsotBoobs
    @Tequilla
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We’re going to lose to Memphis.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah @TierbsHsotClosetDucksFan be man enough to come shit all over this embarrassing loss you rainbow absorbing fucking douche!!!!!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Thanks Franny!

Welcome to Evan Turner getting 25 min per game, hence rendering the Blazers back to the slightly north of .500 team that they were before.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #MyGrizz are doing everything to loose and PDX fucks it up.

Fuck Portland with a rusty cheese grater.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At home versus the Clips. W clinches the playoffs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tierbs here with his “Baby Dame” shirt and an ice cold IPA taking in the playoff clinching atmosphere.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Rockets are mailing it in after wrapping up the 1 seed. Need Utah to step it up and get to the 7.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Tierbs here with his “Baby Dame” shirt and an ice cold IPA taking in the playoff clinching atmosphere.

Who has Brother Dames blood soaked shirt?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

Who has Brother Dames blood soaked shirt?
    I am, with some baby blue Dame 4’s and a panting husky logo daWg hat on.

Moda Garden royalty.