Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,099
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Romar would have only lost by 20. Cohen blundered!!!!
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Romar would have only lost by 20. Cohen blundered!!!!

Romar didn't have the intestinal fortitude, aka big cock, to play little Gonzaga for a decade over his little dick syndrome with few.

My guess is Hop makes this a series going forward. Nobody assumed UW is going to be good this year
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I trust the coaches.
  • Options

Kansas sucks aparently. So the shine from that win is starting to reek of the Sark year 1 USC upset.

also to be considered, Gonzaga is good. UW is not a very good team, but has more direction than it's had in almost a decade. GU blowing out UW isn't a shock. They are much better.

The fallacy is those who think Romar and Porter(s) would have put up any more of a fight.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Kansas sucks aparently. So the shine from that win is starting to reek of the Sark year 1 USC upset.

also to be considered, Gonzaga is good. UW is not a very good team, but has more direction than it's had in almost a decade. GU blowing out UW isn't a shock. They are much better.

The fallacy is those who think Romar and Porter(s) would have put up any more of a fight.
    IDGAF about Romar or the Porters or hypotheticals. Anyone still talking about them is a fucktard. They're not here. Hop is. That game was embarrassing, and Hop's BIGGEST WIN IN PROGRAM HISTORY!!1! looks just OK now.

If he gets the team refocused and has a decent conference record I'll believe in the turnaround. Right now he's the bball version of Sark with fans dooging on one big upset and getting shit on in other games against quality opponents.
  • Options

IDGAF about Romar or the Porters or hypotheticals. Anyone still talking about them is a fucktard. They're not here. Hop is. That game was embarrassing, and Hop's BIGGEST WIN IN PROGRAM HISTORY!!1! looks just OK now.

If he gets the team refocused and has a decent conference record I'll believe in the turnaround. Right now he's the bball version of Sark with fans dooging on one big upset and getting shit on in other games against quality opponents.
    While I agree with you on some level, this roster is not good, at all. You of all people know how bankrupt this roster is of talent. Also, comparing someone to sark who was out partying and telling everyone how cool he was anytime someone would listen. Hop isn't out on a victory tour after one win. I'll give the guy a chance.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sark squeeked out a home win at the last second over Aaron Corpse. Hop had a surprisingly unsuspenseful road win over Kansas.

UW is a football school not a basketball school.

It's not the same thing.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It was a fun 3 days of fandom

This team could still make the tourney though. The 3 teams they lost to are legit. *Could*
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

While I agree with you on some level, this roster is not good, at all. You of all people know how bankrupt this roster is of talent. Also, comparing someone to sark who was out partying and telling everyone how cool he was anytime someone would listen. Hop isn't out on a victory tour after one win. I'll give the guy a chance.
    If Sark was winning, I would not have cared about any of that shit. Ty was a clean, uppity molder of men, but he was a loser too. They come in all shapes and sizes.
  • Options

December 13, 2017. A date that will live in infamy. (I just chincredibled a Hondo post)

That being said, Jake Browning still sucks.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    In a pillow fight with the mighty LMU. I'm still amazed this team beat kansas based on the overall talent
  • Options

In a pillow fight with the mighty LMU. I'm still amazed this team beat kansas based on the overall talent

Tonight we looked like a lot better team than LMU, just didn't feel like playing for it.