Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Testimonial from a poster who just donated

Comments

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Derek could you tell this fag to start posting so I can tell him to kill himself. Thanks.

He donated $57 to say thank you, and he doesn't even have an account. That's impressive.
    So basically he gave you $57 to say thank you for getting to read my posts?

Look, Derek... I've given you money twice. $25 each time. $25 x 2 = $50. That's $50 of this website that I own. Based on what this website is worth, I would say that $50 investment gives me about 30% ownership.

So let's do some math. $57 x 30% = $17.10. But since I'm such a nice guy, I'll settle for a cut of $15. I only accept Paypal, so please send there.

You're welcome.

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Downvoted for lack of putting in an 81% reference somewhere

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Derek could you tell this fag to start posting so I can tell him to kill himself. Thanks.

He donated $57 to say thank you, and he doesn't even have an account. That's impressive.
    I'm super impressed. After I tell him to swallow liquid fire, I will welcome him with open arms. Hell he has contributed more already than *SOME* people have in 5 years. FREE BEER QUEERS!
    Free pub!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'm super impressed. After I tell him to swallow liquid fire, I will welcome him with open arms. Hell he has contributed more already than *SOME* people have in 5 years. FREE BEER QUEERS!
    Free pub!!!
    You donated a couple years ago
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

"I just lurk so far because I'm not sure I have the place dialed in yet. I just wanted to say thank you for running the hottest forum on the web. The concentrated sexual tension of so many middle aged white men is palpable. I feel so at home."

If he (or she...who am I kidding, he) just lurks here, then he is not a poaster. Odds are itt is a boobs or harv account that is being prepped for the long con.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Free pub!!!
    You donated a couple years ago
    That wasn't a donation, it 'business' expense to spam the board.

Time again to collect.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    Arc said:

You guys are too kind! My own thread and instructions to kill myself before I even became a member. I guess it worked to get me out of hiding.

Let's see, I attended the UW during what many might refer to as the Golden Years, fall 2003 to spring 2008. Yes, it took me five years, but who would have wanted to graduate on time and miss that magical, penultimate Willingham year.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Just days after I'd arrived on campus, checked in as a new freshman in the dorms and not much of a sports fan, at the suggestion of my parents (also huskies), I went to the Stanford game. Not knowing too many people, I went with a girl I'd gone to high school with who happened to live in the same dorm. Thinking back, our parents were probably trying to hook us up and wow was she beautiful, so obviously not a good match. Plus, I was clinging to my high school girlfriend who had moved to California for school earlier that summer (idiot, idiot, idiot).

Anyway, we walk on down to go buy single game tickets because of course we were early millennials (god I hate myself) and weren't in to things like $100, 50 yard line student season tickets to football. After standing in line for no more than 1 minute, a nice man walks up and just gives us a pair of tickets. He didn't want any money, just wanted us to enjoy the game. So, we go take his seats up in the lower part of the 300s on about the 35 yard line, south side and watch the UW comfortably beat Stanford on a beautiful sunny day. The way it was supposed to be, always had been and always would be.

As you can see, my student experience with Husky football started so promisingly, but it was not to be. By the time Sark was hired I was a full blown doog, a broken fan. I barked for Sark, I had the t-shirt. When he was hired, I was like 'hell ya, bring in some of that USC winning sauce!' I cheered like a maniac with a lot of my doog family as we watch the Huskies get only slightly reamed by LSU during his first year. What a weird year, wasn't that the immaculate interception and USC field goal win that ended with no bowl? No matter, we were back, hard.

Ever since the Petersen hire I have not been able to accept that my team is good, that I should expect US to beat anyone. I'm getting better, but I still watch games with a sort of internal cringe as I fear us to be just one fumble or missed tackle away from the beginning of the end.

Thanks for letting me

Get an avatar or hit the bricks. Also, LEAVE.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Arc said:

Get an avatar or hit the bricks. Also, LEAVE.

Since we now live in a world where grown ups do exactly as the angsty teenagers demand, I have complied with your request.
    STAY!