Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW vs Kansas full game replay

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I POUND MY BONE FOR GLADSTONE!
  • Options
  • Options
    Founders Club
    43:26 if you want to start cumming uncontrollably
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I don't know a ton about basketball, but I know my eyes tell me this team looks completely different than they have for a decade. Ball movement. Set offenses. Defense. Fuck man, even Timmons looks okay. A Romar coached team NEVER wins this game.
  • Options
    > @Swaye said:
    > I don't know a ton about basketball, but I know my eyes tell me this team looks completely different than they have for a decade. Ball movement. Set offenses. Defense. Fuck man, even Timmons looks okay. A Romar coached team NEVER wins this game.

To put it in uw football terms for you; It's like the difference from Sark to Petersen. It's glorious.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    You know, they looked confident as well. Like they knew what the fuck they were supposed to be doing. Romar teams always looked tentative to me, and mildly confused. But, I'm no expert. I never even play rec ball.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Swaye said:

You know, they looked confident as well. Like they knew what the fuck they were supposed to be doing. Romar teams always looked tentative to me, and mildly confused. But, I'm no expert. I never even play rec ball.

Romar just rolled the ballz out. Shit coach. He's an asst. U OF A and they fucking suck, 6-3. With probably the most talent in the country along with Duke. We are winning games against Kansas while they lose to NC State and SMU. #theRomareffect
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

It sounds crazy to say but UW looked like the more athletic team. Someone less doogish than me tell me I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

It sounds crazy to say but UW looked like the more athletic team. Someone less doogish than me tell me I'm wrong.
    Ehhh. Depends they were more athletic at the 2, 4, and 5. Crisp and Thybulle were superior athletes to everyone on the court. I think Hameir moves really well and Naz is a freak.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    > @Gladstone said:
    > You know, they looked confident as well. Like they knew what the fuck they were supposed to be doing. Romar teams always looked tentative to me, and mildly confused. But, I'm no expert. I never even play rec ball.
    >
    > It sounds crazy to say but UW looked like the more athletic team. Someone less doogish than me tell me I'm wrong.

I didnt watch the full game but one thing I remember thinking was "man, Kansas is really white"
  • Options
    > @phineas said:
    > > @Gladstone said:
    > > You know, they looked confident as well. Like they knew what the fuck they were supposed to be doing. Romar teams always looked tentative to me, and mildly confused. But, I'm no expert. I never even play rec ball.
    > >
    > > It sounds crazy to say but UW looked like the more athletic team. Someone less doogish than me tell me I'm wrong.
    >
    > I didnt watch the full game but one thing I remember thinking was "man, Kansas is really white"

Bahah this.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I don't know a ton about basketball, but I know my eyes tell me this team looks completely different than they have for a decade. Ball movement. Set offenses. Defense. Fuck man, even Timmons looks okay. A Romar coached team NEVER wins this game.

This....1000 times this.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm only here for the recruiting info on what we have coming next year. I don't give a shit whether we win. Did we get a good recruiting class?
  • Options
    > @FreeChavez said:
    > I'm only here for the recruiting info on what we have coming next year. I don't give a shit whether we win. Did we get a good recruiting class?

I'm hearing Lebron James is visiting next weekend.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    > @backthepack said:
    > You know, they looked confident as well. Like they knew what the fuck they were supposed to be doing. Romar teams always looked tentative to me, and mildly confused. But, I'm no expert. I never even play rec ball.
    >
    > Romar just rolled the ballz out. Shit coach. He's an asst. U OF A and they fucking suck, 6-3. With probably the most talent in the country along with Duke. We are winning games against Kansas while they lose to NC State and SMU. #theRomareffect

I’m Bassknight! This is bullshit. Romar would have this team winning by 1000 by the end of the third quarter and only while utilizing 3 guys and no passing. Centers are only used as decoys and to take up space you fucks!
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,565
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shenexon said:

Swaye said:

Syracuse fan here. Most of us have wondered for years what Hopkins' teams would look like when he became a head coach. When he filled in for Boeheim, he was still coaching Boeheim's team, not his own. So it's very cool to see how well coached his team seems to be and how well the kids are responding to the coaches. You guys played an amazing and inspired game against Kansas and I'm still excited over the win, as are many of Hopkins UW fans that wear orange. I suspect there will be tough games and stretches but this should be a fun season for you guys. I hope you can find a way to win your share of conference games...
    Thanks SheenaEaston. I wasn't enthused by the hiring of Hop but I was very enthused by the shit canning of Romar. Now after watching the Providence and Kansas games I have hope for both Hopkins as an X's and O's guy and an evaluator/developer of talent. I'm ENTHUSED and CARE!!!

ENTHUSED!!!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Great seeing will conroy on the sideline, still my all time favorite pinewood dawg