Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"It is currently unknown ...

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited December 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
where Taggart will be flying to next or if he will continue to recruit."

Oh fuck. This is like OJ in the white Bronco. It's become full-on circus. What a fucking clown. He's mismanaged this so badly that the new headlines actually contain the words "unknown where he will be flying to next."

It's like Where's Waldo, only with private planes.

Honestly, it's like hitting another guy's wife and marrying her. It's only a matter of time dude. Hit it and move on. If I'm FSU I have reservations about this guy just based on how he's handled himself.

And his recruiting doesn't mean shit at Florida State. Show me a coach there who can't recruit. Fuck krisvashon would get her fair share down there.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Oh fuck. This is like OJ in the white Bronco. It's become full-on circus. What a fucking clown. He's mismanaged this so badly that the new headlines actually contain the words "unknown where he will be flying to next."

Honestly, it's like hitting another guy's wife and marrying her. It's only a matter of time dude. Hit it and move on. If I'm FSU I have reservations about this guy just based on how he's handled himself.

And his recruiting doesn't mean shit at Florida State. Show me a coach there who can't recruit. Fuck krisvashon would get her fair share down there.

So would @UODUCKGIRL.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

So would @UODUCKGIRL.
    I was hoping someone would pick up on my Willie-clever play on words. See what I did there? Wink Wink.