Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm the One Guy

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited December 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
here who likes Bamers in. Fuck you guysm.

Ohio State ... fuck you for 2002. 'Nuff said.

Canes don't play Bamers now. Don't count them out against Wisky. They're better than last night made them look. I like their chances.

Cinco razones?

Back on the bandwagon baby!

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No I don't like it. But I would bet my money on Bama winning the entire fucking thing. Bama over Clemson, revenge factor, Saban and a pissed off barely made it team is going to roll. Bama over Oklahoma, defense over offense. We've seen this before
  • Options

You can't quit this place.

Or you. [ghey winky winky]
  • Options
    edited December 2017

No I don't like it. But I would bet my money on Bama winning the entire fucking thing. Bama over Clemson, revenge factor, Saban and a pissed off barely made it team is going to roll. Bama over Oklahoma, defense over offense. We've seen this before

Not that outlandish. and why I didn't want the bamers consolation matchup with Miami. They're clearly not ready.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,487
    Founders Club

I'm not the one who imposed a 24-hour hiatus on himself. {$75K winky}
  • Options

I'm not the one who imposed a 24-hour hiatus on himself. {$75K winky}
    well, fuck, like you said, I can't quit it.

plus, Mike Seaver shitting himself was too tempting. I love a good pile up on I-5.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OU will get fucking trucked by my DAwGS.
  • Options
    haie said:

I really don't know how to score that one. If OU is OU in that one, I don't think Jorja can keep up. It'll have to be the cliche "they haven't faced a real defense yet" thing for it to play out that way. And I don't follow OU because whatever and have no idea if they've faced a stout D yet.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I really don't know how to score that one. If OU is OU in that one, I don't think Jorja can keep up. It'll have to be the cliche "they haven't faced a real defense yet" thing for it to play out that way. And I don't follow OU because whatever and have no idea if they've faced a stout D yet.
    Georgia runs all over their faces, Mayfield doesn't get a lot of posessions and it just comes down to a mismatch on the lines.

FUCK YOU Vanilla you still haven't fixed the bug in Chrome where it scrolls halfway up the fucking page to my first comment every time I try to type. "Oh sorry that's a known issue in fucking chrome on fucking windows 10" Hire some real devs you pieces of shit!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,768
    haie said:

haie said:

Georgia runs all over their faces, Mayfield doesn't get a lot of posessions and it just comes down to a mismatch on the lines.

FUCK YOU Vanilla you still haven't fixed the bug in Chrome where it scrolls halfway up the fucking page to my first comment every time I try to type. "Oh sorry that's a known issue in fucking chrome on fucking windows 10" Hire some real devs you pieces of shit!
    I blame that on Sven.

Sneaky programmer bastard.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So you are saying nothings changed with you? Did you get a call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago to have you meet out in Maltby?
  • Options

So you are saying nothings changed with you? Did you get a call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago to have you meet out in Maltby?

Huh? Engrish preeze.