Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apple Cup Adventure: AKA Fuck Thanksgiving My Life Sucks

Comments

• minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Just got a text from CLS: "Come pick your stuff up"

Uh oh. She is smart to keep me away from her so I can't give her the old pelvic gyrations to lure her back in. Gravy train may be derailed permanently. Fuck.

Get in a text battle

You - I may have tried to fuck your friend but at least I would never break up by text
    It was some other girls friend. Thank God. If it would have been her friend she probably would have run me over.
    If it wasn't her friend then what;s the big deal?
    This is my logic that she doesn't seem to be buying.
    If the poon is as good as the money, you may only have one move...

Dangerous move. Giving her power over me could fuck me for life. But money is cool. Decisions.
    Power never really changes, any swing regardless of cause, is temporary.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

On the bright side - her family will either airbrush you out of the family picture or have to deal with your swarthy, lecherous presence in the family calendar

She hasn't told them yet which tells me she is holding onto some hope that this works out, because if she was truly done she would have trashed me to them already.
    She Gone.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We like "Big Backs" here
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    When is the next poker party? Asking for a friend. Open to all Navy vets?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Let he who has not gotten walked in on with a fat titted red head by his amphibious girlfriend cast the first stone I always say.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

And if that plan doesn't work, here's a new target for your skillset. Chuck Woolery level Love Connection:

http://people.com/tv/naya-rivera-allegedly-drinking-out-of-control-before-arrest/

Wood utterly smash.

Profiles In Courage

Your self sacrifice is duly noted - small wonder that you are the HH role model
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Still trying to fix things with CLS, but since she isn't talking much figured I'd take the opportunity to talk to sink girl. I'm taking her out for seafood tonight. I fully intend to plow the shit out of it during this trying separation. Sometimes bad things bring happy results.

You're a true chinspiration Swaye. I'm pretty sure that if life gave you lemons, you'd get so shitfaced you'd think they were tits and try to motorboat them.
    Inb4svenlemonpartyjoke
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

Still trying to fix things with CLS, but since she isn't talking much figured I'd take the opportunity to talk to sink girl. I'm taking her out for seafood tonight. I fully intend to plow the shit out of it during this trying separation. Sometimes bad things bring happy results.

I see no downside to this
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You're a true chinspiration Swaye. I'm pretty sure that if life gave you lemons, you'd get so shitfaced you'd think they were tits and try to motorboat them.
    Inb4svenlemonpartyjoke
    Motherfucker