Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Forecasting and rec league soccer takes a lot out of you.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    To be perfectly honest, Teq's posting has improved 1000000% since he left the pod.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Look at his new twatter handle

WDWHA hardy harhar

Welcome to like 2 weeks ago ...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

To be perfectly honest, Teq's posting has improved 1000000% since he left the pod.

same could be said about the pod lol
  • Options

same could be said about the pod lol
    Judging that this putrid thread has about the same number of views as the thread from the last pod tells me that one way or another I move needles
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Times zero is....

Oh yeah, that's da joke
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If TSIO and Teq are truly no more, can he at least join Chest and Jimmy's #lowenergycast? I think he's what they need.
  • Options

Saw a guy at the UW basketball game today wearing a TCU polo. Naturally I asked if he wanted to cyber after the game and he declined. Clearly this was not Tequila.

You can’t just assume that because someone is wearing TCU gear in Seattle that they are me ... way more TCU alums and family in Seattle than you would expect
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

Saw a guy at the UW basketball game today wearing a TCU polo. Naturally I asked if he wanted to cyber after the game and he declined. Clearly this was not Tequila.

You can’t just assume that because someone is wearing TCU gear in Seattle that they are me ... way more TCU alums and family in Seattle than you would expect
    This is why everyone thinks you're gay, dude
    i don't think, i know he is
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

If TSIO and Teq are truly no more, can he at least join Chest and Jimmy's #lowenergycast? I think he's what they need.

#lowenergycast because this year sucked. Shit non conference schedule, Shitty road games, fat fail.

Also, there are plenty of alternatives.

• Options
    jecornel said:

#lowenergycast because this year sucked. Shit non conference schedule, Shitty road games, fat fail.

In fairness, I'd say that a lot of your #lowenergy comes from the pod and it's preparation ... too often it sounds like it's being winged without a solid plan. When the pod sounds like there's solid direction I tend to hear more energy behind it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

In fairness, I'd say that a lot of your #lowenergy comes from the pod and it's preparation ... too often it sounds like it's being winged without a solid plan. When the pod sounds like there's solid direction I tend to hear more energy behind it.
    Wrong. It's the ludes and beer.
    Maybe eliminating the "Jimmy...Jimmy...Can you hear me brother? Are you there? Jimmy? Brother, can you hear me?" 5 times per pod might help.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

No offense, but Monan was the best guest on any pod, hands down.