Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Devenir Duruisseau sells the couch

Should have let my iPhone keep the autocorrect of Devenir to revenue.

Comments

• Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think this puts us at -1 Scholarships for '18, maybe 0 if Ed Chang greyshirts. But it seems like we're still going after Johnson and Brooks, some other couch's might need to be sold
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I think this puts us at -1 Scholarships for '18, maybe 0 if Ed Chang greyshirts. But it seems like we're still going after Johnson and Brooks, some other couch's might need to be sold

I'd be shocked if Baruti is still on the team next year given that he got passed up by the 4 freshman already. Room for one of those 2 bigs
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

I'd be shocked if Baruti is still on the team next year given that he got passed up by the 4 freshman already. Room for one of those 2 bigs
    I just noticed they didn't even list Baruti on the chart I looked at lol, https://247sports.com/college/washington/Season/2018-Basketball/ScholarshipDistribution
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I have to think that Green may be on his way out ... wouldn’t shock me if Carlos Johnson was as well
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Green will stay. He actually looks like he knows what he is doing this year, plus the new guys haven't really stepped up to take the time either. Baruti is definitely. Johnson I couldn't tell you, flip a coin. Chang will be 19. Nowell could jump to league early, clearly the best talent on the team.
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Never heard of any of these guys. Shouldn't this be in the child predator forum?
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Would not be shocked to see 3 or 4 guys leave for various reasons, mainly graduate transfers(green, dickerson, thybylle), or just plain sucking(timmins). UW could very easily take a few years to build actual depth, and I wouldn't be shocked to see some of the upperclassmen look for other landing areas when we? inevitably go 4-14 in league. Can't blame them. If dickerson could grad transfer to a legit team, he should.

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yea I went to the last two games and Green was probably our worst player in the rotation. I used to think he would figure it out but now I’m pretty convinced he is not gonna get any better. I was also suprised at the lack of playing time for Carlos Johnson. At least in the last game they were bringing Naz Carter off of the bench before him and Naz has shown a little ability to hit the 3 ball. Wouldn’t surprise me if Naz and Hamier continue to start gaining more minutes he might be out after this year.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Also Baruti is definitely out after this year. Has that guy played a single minute? He isn’t injured is he?