Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    But how is that treason? Get back to me after he gets caught selling access to 20 percent of America's uranium to the Russians like the previous administration did.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

But how is that treason? Get back to me after he gets caught selling access to 20 percent of America's uranium to the Russians like the previous administration did.

Mueller and the congressional investigating committees have all thus information. Why are you panicking?
  • Options
    The previous regime (that included the Clintons) was so lawless and corrupt, I'm willing to overlook the foreign assistance (wikileaks) that helped cement their demise. Would even take it a step further. Give Assange Obama's nobel prize. What the fuck has Obama done to earn a nobel prize?
  • Options

The previous regime (that included the Clintons) was so lawless and corrupt, I'm willing to overlook the foreign assistance (wikileaks) that helped cement their demise. Would even take it a step further. Give Assange Obama's nobel prize. What the fuck has Obama done to earn a nobel prize?

You’re willing to overlook foreign assistance. Good to know. I wonder what Mueller thinks? We’ll find out soon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You’re willing to overlook foreign assistance. Good to know. I wonder what Mueller thinks? We’ll find out soon.
    Mueller is investigating a document that the Clintons got with foreign assistance

And?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Mueller is investigating a document that the Clintons got with foreign assistance

And?
    2 fer 1?
  • Options

And?
    Let Mueller sort it out. All of it. Who has a problem with that?
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Most people understand Mueller is a compromised shill. His only purpose is to cover up wrongdoing by his cronies in Washington, the FBI, 'justice' department and other failed institutions in DC. He was employed as the FBI director under the Obama administration. Lets repeat that again. He was the FBI director under the previous administration. He needs to be fired.
  • Options

Most people understand Mueller is a compromised shill. His only purpose is to cover up wrongdoing by his cronies in Washington, the FBI, 'justice' department and other failed institutions in DC. He was employed as the FBI director under the Obama administration. Lets repeat that again. He was the FBI director under the previous administration. He needs to be fired.
    Most people understand what?

How about we agree on a “federalism” solution to this issue, and any / all others going forward.

You rely on the federal government and whatever it says it does, and California goes its own way. Deal?
  • Options
    edited November 2017

How about we agree on a “federalism” solution to this issue, and any / all others going forward.

You rely on the federal government and whatever it says it does, and California goes its own way. Deal?
    California can fuck off. Go ahead, break off and forge your dotardcrat utopia, it will be wonderful just like Canada. You can keep your Hollywood pedos and tech companies like Google that are after free speech. Get aids and murder-fuck your boyfriend in the bunghole, it will only get you 6 months. But don't use he/him/his on a man that identifies as a woman or you're going to the slammer for a year.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

And?
    Hopefully if the Clintons did something illegal to obtain that dossier, they get jailed too.
  • Options

California can fuck off. Go ahead, break off and forge your dotardcrat utopia, it will be wonderful just like Canada. You can keep your Hollywood pedos and tech companies like Google that are after free speech. Get aids and murder-fuck your boyfriend in the bunghole, it will only get you 6 months. But don't use he/him/his on a man that identifies as a woman or you're going to the slammer for a year.
    You sound destitute.
  • Options

You read Breitbart a lot.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    who appointed that Mueller fellow to the FBI, anyway?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You sound destitute.
    Russian bots are probably pretty well compensated
  • Options

I don't read it at all. You apparently can't grasp the simple concept that a former FBI director who is investigating friends and cronies in the same swamp that employed him, is completely compromised and cannot be trusted to conduct an impartial investigation.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

who appointed that Mueller fellow to the FBI, anyway?

Thud. Bush is just as swampy as the rest of the fucks in DC.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

But seriously have you started using DuckDuckGo yet?
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

But seriously have you started using QuookQuookGo yet?
    Not until Tags gets his own guys in there.
  • Options

I don't read it at all. You apparently can't grasp the simple concept that a former FBI director who is investigating friends and cronies in the same swamp that employed him, is completely compromised and cannot be trusted to conduct an impartial investigation.
    Why won’t trump fire him then? In the name of law and Justice, correct? Only rational reason he won’t then is because Trump’s a fucking pussy.