Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's time for Jen Cohen to intervene and fire Smith

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Coach Pete will do nothing more than hire another offensive consultant/offensive coordinator in the off season.

Smith must have compromising pics.*

* Yes, I'm being sarcastic to make a point

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    *poont

Irregardless, half this bored of fucking dipshits wouldn’t understand the significance if he hired Chip Kelly as a consultant.

They’d take up our half-brain time, lecturing about what the consultant can/can’t do.

So you’re poont is mute.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

CaptainPJ said:

*poont

Irregardless, half this bored of fucking dipshits wouldn’t understand the significance if he hired Chip Kelly as a consultant.

They’d take up our half-brain time, lecturing about what the consultant can/can’t do.

So you’re poont is mute.

Why so negative? Don't you realize the silver-lining of Smiff's departure is worth more than a playoff spot?
    If that’s the case, roll out the fucking barrel.

This Team was never as good as last year’s, so get out the wood, let’s burn a fucking witch, and get better!!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

*poont

So you’re poont is mute.

Why so negative? Don't you realize the silver-lining of Smiff's departure is worth more than a playoff spot?
    If that’s the case, roll out the fucking barrel.

This Team was never as good as last year’s, so get out the wood, let’s burn a fucking witch, and get better!!
    I'd love it, but Shhhhhhhh, don't call for it. Stalin posted just a few minutes ago. Lay low.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Coach Pete will do nothing more than hire another offensive consultant/offensive coordinator in the off season.

Maybe Pete fucks Smiths wife. Ever think of that? Maybe Smith wonders why he's still here too.*

* I'm not

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Maybe Pete fucks Smiths wife. Ever think of that? Maybe Smith wonders why he's still here too.*

* I'm not

I gotta throw the hanky here. YKW
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    IKW. I'm just at a loss. I wouldn't fuck Smiths wife either.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pete needs to hire sarkesian. Atleast Sark can recruit guys who aren't gay. Washington looks like Nebraska. Way too white and way too yes man.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

We have a lot of quick receivers. Why do I see other teams with quick receivers do quit passing down the field using crisscross patterns? Why is our offense so unimaginative? Why do we hand the ball twice to Coleman on consecutive plays and both times he get stuffed?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Passion said:

We have a lot of quick receivers. Why do I see other teams with quick receivers do quit passing down the field using crisscross patterns? Why is our offense so unimaginative? Why do we hand the ball twice to Coleman on consecutive plays and both times he get stuffed?

Imagine Beau Baldwin with this talent... he would have hung 40+ on Stanford. It will be interesting to see how many points Cal scores. I have a feeling we gonna be sick
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    These coaches are way too loyal to each other. Petersen has given Smith way too many chances. The ruthless ones like Lou Saban will just fire them left and right though, if there's any hint of incompetence. It's not coincidence they've won four or five national championships in the last 10 years. People forget Alabama was totally mediocre many years in the 90s and 2000s.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    @Cohen12 needs to man up and fire JonathanSmithFS or flash the puppies to appease the masses.

Quid pro quo. No excuses.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,579
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

@Cohen12 needs to man up and fire JonathanSmithFS or flash the puppies to appease the masses.

I prefer the latter
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

These coaches are way too loyal to each other. Petersen has given Smith way too many chances. The ruthless ones like Lou Saban will just fire them left and right though, if there's any hint of incompetence. It's not coincidence they've won four or five national championships in the last 10 years. People forget Alabama was totally mediocre many years in the 90s and 2000s.

I’ve always thought this as well. I see a lot of parallels in the corporate world at the executive level.

Serious question: besides Cohen, who would be in a position to pressure Pete to can Smith?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

@Cohen12 won’t be firing anyone unless Peterman tells her too.