Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's another article for Chris Fetters and Dawgman to plagiarize...

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,947
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

WDWHA said:

Fetters wrote your articles and Samek wrote Duckfighter Illustrated. Are you saying something is wrong?

Fetters never hid his resentment of me when I was there. Many behind the scenes tantrums took place.
    That was the gist of it
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,947
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

WDWHA said:

Fetters wrote your articles and Samek wrote Duckfighter Illustrated. Are you saying something is wrong?

Maybe if Kim Grinolds closes his eyes hard enough he can pretend that me and Race and Hardcore Husky don't exist.
    I'd prefer he place his scrotum in a vice and tighten accordingly
    WhyNotBoth.gif
  • Options
    WDWHAWDWHA Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

tenndawg said:

WDWHA said:

Maybe if Kim Grinolds closes his eyes hard enough he can pretend that me and Race and Hardcore Husky don't exist.
    I'd prefer he place his scrotum in a vice and tighten accordingly
    WhyNotBoth.gif
    Abundance.gif
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Given that articles I wrote for Dawgman now have the name Chris Fetters in the byline, here's one I took off our front page* of an interview I did with Ronnie Lott. Just cut and paste and put it up as your own. Then slip Fetters' name in there, and whammo! You see? Easy as can be.

hardcorehusky.com/news/ronnie-lott-shares-uw-usc-memories-comments-on-helton-and-petersen

*We have a front page?

This article is a fucking joke. You need two things to catch anyone in football: Talent and coaching.

Peterman is in year four. Say what you want about Sark, but that drunkard could recruit. Pete came in with talent on the roster and is a good coach. Sark was a better recruiter, Pete is a better coach. Those things both work out to a 9 win program, which is not bad in any way.

Slingblade was a pussy who couldn't do either. Campbell and Greatwood kept up their coaching and recruiting after Chip left because they are just great coaches. Everyone else went into retirement mode. Outside of running back, the O-line, and one QB that grew up across the street the Ducks had a shitty roster. The rumblings were there were six guys in the team when Willie took over that could bench 225lbs. That's fucking mind blowing but not surprising with Sling being a pussy and Radcliff valuing stretching over lifting.

Willie is bringing in talent regardless of his coaching ability. He will get Oregon to a 9 win program by his fourth year regardless of anything else. If he bails for a job in the south after that point the next guy will have a roster to work with.

UW's head coach left for USC. That means UW's program wasn't in a bad place. Oregon fired their head coach because he let the train run off the tracks. If Herbert plays this article doesn't get written and it's year one of getting it back together.

LIPO.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Meek said:

why don't you mention to Fetters that our lawyer will be involved soon.

race too indeterminate
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sue the motherfuckers. that is a clear-cut violation of copyright. They need to acknowledge authorship or take those article off their site. I would screen-shot every last one of them, send a cease and desist, and file suit anyway based on droit moral.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Not sure why they are drawing you out, but, seems like they are. Probably to subpoena all your records in a lawsuit, who knows.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

First Fetters plagiarized Pumpy, now he does the same to Derek? Something must be done!

This will not stand.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Given that articles I wrote for Dawgman now have the name Chris Fetters in the byline, here's one I took off our front page* of an interview I did with Ronnie Lott. Just cut and paste and put it up as your own. Then slip Fetters' name in there, and whammo! You see? Easy as can be.

hardcorehusky.com/news/ronnie-lott-shares-uw-usc-memories-comments-on-helton-and-petersen

*We have a front page?

This article is a fucking joke. You need two things to catch anyone in football: Talent and coaching.

Peterman is in year four. Say what you want about Sark, but that drunkard could recruit. Pete came in with talent on the roster and is a good coach. Sark was a better recruiter, Pete is a better coach. Those things both work out to a 9 win program, which is not bad in any way.

Slingblade was a pussy who couldn't do either. Campbell and Greatwood kept up their coaching and recruiting after Chip left because they are just great coaches. Everyone else went into retirement mode. Outside of running back, the O-line, and one QB that grew up across the street the Ducks had a shitty roster. The rumblings were there were six guys in the team when Willie took over that could bench 225lbs. That's fucking mind blowing but not surprising with Sling being a pussy and Radcliff valuing stretching over lifting.

Willie is bringing in talent regardless of his coaching ability. He will get Oregon to a 9 win program by his fourth year regardless of anything else. If he bails for a job in the south after that point the next guy will have a roster to work with.

UW's head coach left for USC. That means UW's program wasn't in a bad place. Oregon fired their head coach because he let the train run off the tracks. If Herbert plays this article doesn't get written and it's year one of getting it back together.

LIPO.
    I knew you all loved Sark.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

*We have a front page?

LIPO.
    I knew you all loved Sark.
    huh?