Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Grundle

You're a faggot hollow man with no personality or original work. Gif man should stick with what he knows best and stay away from verbal sparring.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You're a faggot hollow man with no personality or original work. Gif man should stick with what he knows best and stay away from verbal sparring.

Link?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Link?
    Cant have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com doog, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free Nacho, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
    Also, this particular username is new, which suggests someone who is either plagiarizing or posing as multiple different people on the same board. I don't know the rules here, but in most communities that is a TOS violation.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Link?
    Cant have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com doog, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free Nacho, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
    Also, this particular username is new, which suggests someone who is either plagiarizing or posing as multiple different people on the same board. I don't know the rules here, but in most communities that is a TOS violation.
    In other words find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit fucko. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya