Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alphonzo Tuputala, 3* 2019 LB, Federal Way (HS), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

5 Cristoballz put in for UW the last 36 hours, including Huffman, Biggins, and Loy.

He will be committing shortly and I dig it. This kid is a fucking beast.

Yeah, I like his tape a lot, too. I agree with Dennis that he should be a Mike, though. Of course there's always a chance that they're "recruiting him as a buck" but end up playing him at Mike, but it would be unfortunate if they had to play him at Buck simply because we can't get anyone else.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:
    Probably already had that trip all lined up and Coach Pete told him not to commit until he gets back. I believe it's their Rising Stars camp this weekend.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    Did he get an offer from UW?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Seems like it... hard to 100% tell, but I think so.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Sirmon and Tafisi are going to be studs
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I feel like Kaho is gonna have to play SAM
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

I feel like Kaho is gonna have to play SAM

agree
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is anybody else super jacked about Tafisi? I know Kaho's the five-star and therefore everyone's drooling over him, but Tafisi looks even more explosive on film. He destroys people! Also appears to have freakishly long arms. Only knock on him was that he was going to measure in as that typical UW 5'11" linebacker. Now that the weights and measurements are official, though, and Tafisi measured in both taller and heavier than Kaho, I'm combining this information with how ridiculous his film was and officially dooging hard for this kid.

Sirmon, Tafisi, Kaho in one year was a crazy good haul. All three of those guys have high-level PAC-12 starter capability, and they compliment each other perfectly. With OLB recruiting going as it's going, one of these guys might eventually have play a bit undersized at SAM, which would, yes, make depth inside a bit thin. If Amandre Williams or Ariel Ngata can step up and hold down that SAM spot, though, I don't think the depth inside in 2019 will be all that bad. That's Beavers, Wellington, and three very talented second-year guys to fill two spots.

I'm also super jacked for Mosiah-Liu
    . That dude is already close to 300 lbs and looks athletic as hell