Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Manafort chindictment thread

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

I like how you hide a daily caller article under an msn link. I bet you were jacking off the whole time reading that.
    How are those Forbes Media article links working out for you?

Fucktard.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It fascinates me how no one actually refutes what I’ve said with any evidence. Like smart people. Sorry to be so condescending. Snowflakes gotta preserve their self-esteem with Fox News’ hand shoved up their ass moving their fingers, I guess.

Everything is just “deflect”.

You fuckbags live in the reality where Bob Mueller is a witch hunter and James Comey is a liberal because Murdoch/Russian/Etc sources told you what to think and you lap it up and then start talking about Hillary and Obama.

It’s just foolery. That’s why I can’t hang out in this place.

No discussion. Just “you’re delusional” and “whAt abouyt Hillurrryyyy?!? Hey look over there!!!! I know I’m repeating verbatim what fucking Tucker Carlson of all fucking people—BECAUSE HE HAS A LONG STANDING RECORD OF BEING UNBIASED AND OBJECTIVELY RIGHT—is saying because that’s not transparent. However saying what KNOWN LIBRULS Bill Browder and Bob Mueller are saying is CRAZY TOWN.”

If I wanted that shit I would just look at fucking Breitbart.

This is why I eschew the pig-wrasslin' in this dump too, for the most part. Lowest-common-denominator discussion is tiresome.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It fascinates me how no one actually refutes what I’ve said with any evidence. Like smart people. Sorry to be so condescending. Snowflakes gotta preserve their self-esteem with Fox News’ hand shoved up their ass moving their fingers, I guess.

You fuckbags live in the reality where Bob Mueller is a witch hunter and James Comey is a liberal because Murdoch/Russian/Etc sources told you what to think and you lap it up and then start talking about Hillary and Obama.

No discussion. Just “you’re delusional” and “whAt abouyt Hillurrryyyy?!? Hey look over there!!!! I know I’m repeating verbatim what fucking Tucker Carlson of all fucking people—BECAUSE HE HAS A LONG STANDING RECORD OF BEING UNBIASED AND OBJECTIVELY RIGHT—is saying because that’s not transparent. However saying what KNOWN LIBRULS Bill Browder and Bob Mueller are saying is CRAZY TOWN.”

What opiate-induced haze are you living it? Your leaps of logic are great...you correctly point out that in the grand scheme of things it all comes down to Greed (and Power for Russia), and yet somehow ignore the fact that the only documented Russian $$$ that went into the campaign directly or indirectly went to his opponent. Simple fact.

http://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-clintons-russia-trump-688592
    $500,000 directly to Bill Clinton
    $145,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation

You say Russia wanted Trump because of policy, but with the US policy of the last 8 years Putin has a hell of a lot more influence now in the Middle East than he had 8 years ago. Which is what Putin really wants (the entire Syrian war is a fight over a nat gas pipeline and GazProm's dominance in Europe, but that is a separate story). Simple fact.

Nobody has said Mueller is a Soros disciple. But he was in charge of the FBI when it was investigating and obtained in some way, shape, or form documentation of Russia bribery of the US Government officials which is only now seeing the light of day. And he is the former boss, mentor, and good friend to one of the main players in the current investigation. If you think that means he is the correct person or the job you are nuts.

LOL.
    You didn't even read that Newsweek link.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

What opiate-induced haze are you living it? Your leaps of logic are great...you correctly point out that in the grand scheme of things it all comes down to Greed (and Power for Russia), and yet somehow ignore the fact that the only documented Russian $$$ that went into the campaign directly or indirectly went to his opponent. Simple fact.

http://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-clintons-russia-trump-688592
    $500,000 directly to Bill Clinton
    $145,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation

You say Russia wanted Trump because of policy, but with the US policy of the last 8 years Putin has a hell of a lot more influence now in the Middle East than he had 8 years ago. Which is what Putin really wants (the entire Syrian war is a fight over a nat gas pipeline and GazProm's dominance in Europe, but that is a separate story). Simple fact.

Nobody has said Mueller is a Soros disciple. But he was in charge of the FBI when it was investigating and obtained in some way, shape, or form documentation of Russia bribery of the US Government officials which is only now seeing the light of day. And he is the former boss, mentor, and good friend to one of the main players in the current investigation. If you think that means he is the correct person or the job you are nuts.

LOL.
    You didn't even read that Newsweek link.

I read it and intentionally used it to make a point. Along with a nice summary of the sheer amount of $$$ involved it is the standard claim of 'sure the Clintons got hundreds of millions from Russia directly or indirectly, but we aren't saying there is a link to anything'.

Which is always an amusing contrast to the 'we can't find any money or influence directly or indirectly connecting Russia to Trump, but we are sure there is a link' corollary.

Fun with logic.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nobody read all the garbage you posted and if I had there was nothing to refute other than YOUR A RACIST AND STUPID

Fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

This is why I eschew the pig-wrasslin' in this dump too, for the most part. Lowest-common-denominator discussion is tiresome.
    Pussy
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    BearsWiin said:

Trump administration = lowest common denominator.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

BearsWiin said:

Trump voters = lowest common denominator.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

No that's not why. You're a big fucking pussy and you aren't accustomed to your ass not being kissed. Not going to happen here bitch, we aren't your students and this is not the community college where you teach at. Bone up butthuff or hit the fucking road. If you can't take the heat, your ass is going to get run.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

BearsWiin said:

No that's not why. You're a big fucking pussy and you aren't accustomed to your ass not being kissed. Not going to happen here bitch, we aren't your students and this is not the community college where you teach at. Bone up butthuff or hit the fucking road. If you can't take the heat, your ass is going to get run.
    Do something!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

Gary Johnson = lowest common denominator.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

BearsWiin said:

Gary Johnson = lowest common denominator.
    Pussy vote is pussy.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm generally in favor of pussy
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I'm generally in favor of a pussy. HTH.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You say Russia, I say Wussia, let's call the whole thing off
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

I'm generally in favor of a pussy. HTH.

Pretty rich coming from you, bitchkrieg. Don't you have some other stupid shit to wagon jump?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

BearsWiin said:

... and the pig likes it