Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mykael Wright, 2019 4* DB, Valencia, CA (QUOOK)

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

he's in Eugene today - check his Insta

It must be daunting keeping up with the instas and twatters from all 300 recruits that Oregon has offered. That's an overload of BSing.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's going to Oregon
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hopefully we will offer a Pleasant-Johnson to fix a wrong Wright.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jimmy Lake might be damaged goods

There is a scenario where he needs to go

Jimmy Lake might be damaged goods

There is a scenario where he needs to go
    Patience quickly wearing thin
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I like a strong secondary as much as the next guy but I can't believe all these DB's are committing.

Graham and Commodore 64 are sophomores who are both NFL players so no one is passing them up. McKinley came in during the spring and blew everyone's nips off and basically cemented himself as the #3 corner.

Pickett and Breeze are also sophomores and Stevens and the other big time kid are going to be freshman. Leavitt likes to use 6 DB's in passing situations but that's still not much PT.

There will be some serious transfers in the near future but I guess that is what big time football is about.
    Mosster47 said:

I like a strong secondary as much as the next guy but I can't believe all these DB's are committing.

Graham and Commodore 64 are sophomores who are both NFL players so no one is passing them up. McKinley came in during the spring and blew everyone's nips off and basically cemented himself as the #3 corner.

Pickett and Breeze are also sophomores and Stevens and the other big time kid are going to be freshman. Leavitt likes to use 6 DB's in passing situations but that's still not much PT.

There will be some serious transfers in the near future but I guess that is what big time football is about.

Drop Wright. You can keep Criddell.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018
    Mosster47 said:

You know what they say..."Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

You know what they say..."Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
    I'll take it. The rumor is Chris Steele is a lock also making three big time CB's and one kid that's probably way better than anyone is giving him credit in one class.

I'm legitimately excited for what the rivalry is shaping up to become. Pat HadenFS is keeping USC under performing so recruiting for both schools is extremely good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2018
    I wouldn't be surprised if Chase commits soon. Javin Wright is going to go to Nebraska where his dad played, and the same very well could happen with Toler going to CU. If Steele and Max Williams commit to USC, then it's my guess that McDuffie is in the bag so long as he doesn't commit to SC before one of them. LPJ, Isaiah Rutherford, and Kyu Kelly are CBs who we should offer now. The current list of CB offers is small.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
This discussion has been closed.