Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

EJ Ndoma-Ogar, 2019 4* OL, Allen HS, TX (OKLAHOMA)

Comments

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2018

Will visit UW April 14th. He only has 40 offers so far from mainly elite schools, so our? odds are looking good!

Im just hoping Levi is actually his friend, and not just that “friend” because they went to school together and added each other on social media crap. Because that may go a long way.

Huff isn’t afraid of trying to fuck in Texas.

They are both from West African immigrant families. Demographically, Allen is just as white as King County, though African-Americans make up a slightly larger percentage of Allen (8 something percent versus 6 something percent).

None of that proves a thing, but the basic logic of human interactions and probability suggest they are likely friends.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

Will visit UW April 14th. He only has 40 offers so far from mainly elite schools, so our? odds are looking good!

Im just hoping Levi is actually his friend, and not just that “friend” because they went to school together and added each other on social media crap. Because that may go a long way.

They are both from West African immigrant families. Demographically, Allen is just as white as King County, though African-Americans make up a slightly larger percentage of Allen (8 something percent versus 6 something percent).

None of that proves a thing, but the basic logic of human interactions and probability suggest they are likely friends.
    Then Joey does Allen send fucking kids to d1 year after fucking year
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

They're three years apart which means there was a fairly small window for them to have connected at HS. Unless they are part of the same neighborhood/church/community something or other they might not be real close.

That said, it's possible/likely that EJ looks up to Levi, even if there's not a real friendship there. That could come in very handy. And if he doesn't yet, there certainly is a great potential for him to look up to Levi if the staff/Levi sells it right.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We need more ogars on our OL

I agree. More Ogars are imperative.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Looks like he’ll be coming back next week for a second unofficial. That friendship with Levi might be paying off!

Please, give us? this amazing gift!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No way in hell. Even with a child sacrifice. If it's a virgin, first born.
  • Options

Looks like he’ll be coming back next week for a second unofficial. That friendship with Levi might be paying off!

Why don't you get off your lazy ass and sacrifice your eldest child as Satan's teachings prescribe!!!!!!! Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which one gets filled first you doog fuck.
    I mean, don't get me wrong. I would totally be willing to do as you and your master prescribe....

But that would require me to have already ruined my life by having kids, and there's zero fucking chance of that happening.

• Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Why don't you get off your lazy ass and sacrifice your eldest child as Satan's teachings prescribe!!!!!!! Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which one gets filled first you doog fuck.
    I mean, don't get me wrong. I would totally be willing to do as you and your master prescribe....

But that would require me to have already ruined my life by having kids, and there's zero fucking chance of that happening.

The Dark Lord would settle for a prostitute or an elderly homeless woman.
  • Options

The Dark Lord would settle for a prostitute or an elderly homeless woman.
    Honestly that sounds like an easy 2 for 1.
  • Options
    he is coming for the second time on his own dime, at least we will have hat on the table
  • Options

he is coming for the second time on his own dime, at least we will have hat on the table

Hat on the table all stars.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    At least we had a hat on the table?
  • Options

At least we had a hat on the table?

I am idiot
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    dnc said:

Fuck

I know, it’s a big shock, right?! Who would’ve thought that a Tier II team with no brand and no OL in the NFL who displayed horrific line play in all of its nationally televised games would have trouble beating out a Tier I team with a great brand, tons of OL in the pros and a recent Heisman winner??

I thought because we have weird unis that this wouldn’t happen?!?
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

dnc said:

Fuck

I know, it’s a big shock, right?! Who would’ve thought that a Tier II team with no brand and no OL in the NFL who displayed horrific line play in all of its nationally televised games would have trouble beating out a Tier I team with a great brand, tons of OL in the pros and a recent Heisman winner??

I thought because we have weird unis that this wouldn’t happen?!?
    ssssshhhh don't tell ROOF! she'll have to backtrack outta promises and threaten to block us on twitter for calling her out and questioning her recruiting prowess
  • Options

guess they aren’t frenz after all.