Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

.00000917%

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
RedRocket said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

The 60's ended, in the 60's

Its 2017 boys. Buy a calendar app

Are we making America great again or not?
Not if we keep listening to you and HondoFS.
Right. We should follow Trump's lead and shame those who want to protest in peace.
What about Antifa seems peaceful to you?
The guy who was worked up over the main stream media's white supremacist obsession continues to piss his pants about ANTIFA.
One hand washes the other.

In America today there are an estimated 3000 active Klan members. The US population is 327M. For those good at maffs, 3000/327,000,000 = .00000917% of the population.

And who fucking heard of ANTIFA before the fraud of a spectacle that is Charlottesville? Only the puppet-master pulling your strings.

If the media doesn't show up to a Klan rally; if paid, violent protestors don't show up by the bus-load; this isn't even a blip on the radar.

But the media laps it up like its a veritable national crisis.

Instead of focusing on real problems in our communities, they focus on .00000917%. And all the lemmings that never question the media (Hi Hondo!) get lost the the incessant, mind numbing distraction from real issues.

You want to do something for minorities? Lets talk about incarceration rates that target minorities - and the petty drug laws that got them there. Let's talk about systemic, generational poverty that predominately effects minority population centers. Let's talk about modern education system that teaches kids to be yes-men drones with little-to-no options for self-improvement. Let's talk about the personal debt-crisis in America that is sold early to our teenagers and acts as modern day slavery.

You don't want to talk about these much larger issues? You're part of the problem.

.00000917%

Who really fucking cares?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2017
    Sounds like you are upset the media wanted to report on a klan rally. You prefer your klan rallies to be held in private.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sounds like you are upset the media wanted to report on a klan rally. You prefer your klan rallies to be held in private.

This is a perfect example of what today's modern education produces.

And people wonder why we're? fucked.
    I'm not a math major but it sounds like you are. What's the percentage of NFL players protesting racial relations during the national anthem?
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So we should piss our pants with you and give ANTIFA more attention so that the main stream media quits paying attention to the white nationalist movement? I'd rather just continue to ignore both groups but here I am reading your tldr shit post about it.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    you make a couple of decent points in the OP, but do you really think that the white supremacist movement in the US only has 3000 people? Or are you specifically limiting your number to the Klan? The Aryan Brotherhood has more people out of jail than 3000, and they are way more racist and way more dangerous than the Klan, even if there might be some overlap.

And what about this guy?

one of the 3000 or no?

He's just the guy trying to put a respectable face on white supremacy.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Good at maffs? To express 3000 / 327 million with a % sign you have to multiply the decimal by 100. So in this case .00000917 with % is actually .000917%

Good at maffs.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

What's the problem again with "today's modern education" (an illiterate redundancy, btw)? This in a thread with a 3rd grade math error in the thread title.

I'll answer: It produces unskilled, uneducated retards like @pawz.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

RedRocket said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

The 60's ended, in the 60's

Its 2017 boys. Buy a calendar app

Are we making America great again or not?
    Not if we keep listening to you and HondoFS.
    Right. We should follow Trump's lead and shame those who want to protest in peace.
    What about Antifa seems peaceful to you?
    The guy who was worked up over the main stream media's white supremacist obsession continues to piss his pants about ANTIFA.
    One hand washes the other.

In America today there are an estimated 3000 active Klan members. The US population is 327M. For those good at maffs, 3000/327,000,000 = .00000917% of the population.

And who fucking heard of ANTIFA before the fraud of a spectacle that is Charlottesville? Only the puppet-master pulling your strings.

If the media doesn't show up to a Klan rally; if paid, violent protestors don't show up by the bus-load; this isn't even a blip on the radar.

But the media laps it up like its a veritable national crisis.

Instead of focusing on real problems in our communities, they focus on .00000917%. And all the lemmings that never question the media (Hi Hondo!) get lost the the incessant, mind numbing distraction from real issues.

You want to do something for minorities? Lets talk about incarceration rates that target minorities - and the petty drug laws that got them there. Let's talk about systemic, generational poverty that predominately effects minority population centers. Let's talk about modern education system that teaches kids to be yes-men drones with little-to-no options for self-improvement. Let's talk about the personal debt-crisis in America that is sold early to our teenagers and acts as modern day slavery.

You don't want to talk about these much larger issues? You're part of the problem.

.00000917%

Who really fucking cares?
    It doesn't matter Dude.

Trump and everyone who doesn't support the Sunday Kneelers are racist Man!!!!!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

So we should piss our pants with you and give ANTIFA more attention so that the main stream media quits paying attention to the white nationalist movement? I'd rather just continue to ignore both groups but here I am reading your tldr shit post about it.

That is the point.

Thanks for playing.
    Founders Club

Good at maffs? To express 3000 / 327 million with a % sign you have to multiply the decimal by 100. So in this case .00000917 with % is actually .000917%

Good at maffs.

Write this date on a calendar. You are correct.

My poont still stands.
    pawz said:

RedRocket said:

That is the point.

Thanks for playing.
    I'm not convinced. Your math was wrong. Your post was incoherent. Can you prove your point with correct math and English?
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

you make a couple of decent points in the OP, but do you really think that the white supremacist movement in the US only has 3000 people? Or are you specifically limiting your number to the Klan? The Aryan Brotherhood has more people out of jail than 3000, and they are way more racist and way more dangerous than the Klan, even if there might be some overlap.

3000 comes from a USA today sourced article. Hover yo cursor for komo4buttfuckery.

Does this make it 10's of thousands? An amount to materially change the poont?

Doubtful.

AZDuck said:

And what about this guy?

one of the 3000 or no?

He's just the guy trying to put a respectable face on white supremacy.

FTG
    Founders Club

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

What's the problem again with "today's modern education" (an illiterate redundancy, btw)? This in a thread with a 3rd grade math error in the thread title.

Why do you need me to be wrong?
    pawz said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Why are you always wrong?
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017

pawz said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Why are you always wrong?
    You need me.

Flattering, but sad.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

RedRocket said:

That is the point.

Thanks for playing.
    I'm not sure you know what your point was when you started that rambling post but I'm glad that I was able to articulate a coherent thought for you.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    White supremacy is a problem but a relatively small one, and the media/establishment focus on that in order to distract attention from the more sinister threat of the government itself cracking down on free speech via so called 'hate speech laws' like they have in Canada. Trump is exactly what this country needs right now to shred this PC bullshit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

RedRocket said:

That is the point.

Thanks for playing.
    Starting a new thread is the best way to ignore a topic.

Everybody says so.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

White supremacy is a problem but a relatively small one, and the media/establishment focus on that in order to distract attention from the more sinister threat of the government itself cracking down on free speech via so called 'hate speech laws' like they have in Canada. Trump is exactly what this country needs right now to shred this PC bullshit.

I don't even know you anymore.

Pussy.