Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did only 1 Steeler really come out for the National Anthem?

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Boobs used to be kind of conservative/libertarian, but now he's a bigger SJW than Hondo and Passion.

This. Eat a dick Boobie.
    Equal rights = SJW in this hellhole.

I get it.

Boobs used to be kind of conservative/libertarian, but now he's a bigger SJW than Hondo and Passion.

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.
    Poasting 1,000 times a day about how much you hate Trump is what makes you a sjw.

You get triggered and fire off 20 shit posts anytime Trump is even mentioned in a post.

The kneeling/anthem bullshit has taken on a life of its own. It has nothing to do with equal rights or the flag.
    The kneeling thing was always about equal rights.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.
    Poasting 1,000 times a day about how much you hate Trump is what makes you a sjw.

You get triggered and fire off 20 shit posts anytime Trump is even mentioned in a post.

The kneeling/anthem bullshit has taken on a life of its own. It has nothing to do with equal rights or the flag.
    It's making a huge difference!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.

It was, maybe (that's questionable) but it's not anymore. It's become a SJW dreckfest protest against Trump.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.
    No federal marshall are preventing players from kneeling.

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.

It was, maybe (that's questionable) but it's not anymore. It's become a SJW dreckfest protest against Trump.
    The issue was nearly dead until Trump called out the players.

Did you expect them to roll over like bitches?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.

I can't handle of the ups-n-downs of boobs' rationality on this subject.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.

Seems like it was really important to them if it was already nearly dead.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.

It's making a huge difference!
    Some people want to distort and discredit the message. This attitude let's them.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The lockout in 2020 will be special
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Being libertarian means you believe in equal rights and free expression.

Hope this helps.
    You aren't in the same continent as Libertarian.

HTH.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.

So it's always been the NFL players that you care about in this?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.

They always have. Interesting that the 87 strike was just a 30 for 30.

Most guys can miss one game check before they cross the picket line

This. Eat a dick Boobie.

I get it.

They always have. Interesting that the 87 strike was just a 30 for 30.

Most guys can miss one game check before they cross the picket line

I think they could probably make it two weeks now with their current salaries.

Why do you think the owners were letting the players do this?