Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the TSIO guys

Can you make a podcast where you shit on Vizcaino in the next few minutes so that he starts making 55 yarders?

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This shit performance might get by against a weak Colorado team but if Peterman can't get this team to start playing football and stop fucking around I hear El Paso is a great place to visit between Christmas and New Year
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

This shit performance might get by against a weak Colorado team but if Peterman can't get this team to start playing football and stop fucking around I hear El Paso is a great place to visit between Christmas and New Year

The Pac-12 is shit
  • MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shit kickers miss PATs

Unacceptable at this level- as is missing a 32 yarder. Anything under 35-40 should be automatic. Especially at altitude.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    Altitude helps short kicks? Hi Kim!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Pepsi will probably say that kickers don't matter ...

One of my biggest concerns all year is that Vizcaino's inaccuracy will cost us a game ... still concerned

Totally agree, but it probably won't happen until the Pac-12 Championship game. I was just looking at our schedule....bwahahahahah...Oregon, Utah and Cal at home...they all suck but could maybe make a game of it on the road...not in Seattle...even got sorry ass WSU at home. Road games at Beav, ASU and Tree. The only semi-legit game even potentially on the schedule is Tree. This conference is fucking garbage. We may drop one somewhere we shouldn't just due to odds, but basically if we don't cruise into the champs game with 1 loss or less Peterman should be fired.
    injuries on OL could potentially derail the season- only place where we do not have depth
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2017

How do you miss 2 under 45 FG and an extra point in the same game?

Easy. Tristan Vizcaino.

It's hard.