Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington - Colorado Game Thread sponsored by REPO REPO REPO

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    WTF was by oregon
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Passion said:

I refuse to get my hopes up that Bowman might actually be good.

You don't need to get your hopes up. Just open your eyes. He's already good and only a RS Freshman.
    Yah, but he's white. How many white edge players do we have? Bartlett, Bowman, O'brien.

(Channeling my inner DDY.)
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

I am a man, but would let Myles try to impregnate me anytime he wants. God is he patient and sets up his blocks

Lenius catch in the third is why he's where he is. When he caught that I allready moved on to our 1st and 10, and he found a way to puss out and come up yard short.

Can UW science dept please find a way to clone Vita, big daddy Gaines and Jaylon Johnson from now until football becomes 7 on 7 underwear passing competitions.

Our front 5 gave Jake all day to throw. Pease was fired for recruitng and developing a bunch of JAGS. Can you imagine this team with more difference makers besides Pettis at wr

When we commit to run the ball, my 3 inch boner makes me very happy !!

Dude that Lenius catch was on jake, he threw it a little high. Lenius had to jump to get it, so he had to set his land first before he started running.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sitting at frankfurt airport. Did we win?
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

I am a man, but would let Myles try to impregnate me anytime he wants. God is he patient and sets up his blocks

Lenius catch in the third is why he's where he is. When he caught that I allready moved on to our 1st and 10, and he found a way to puss out and come up yard short.

Can UW science dept please find a way to clone Vita, big daddy Gaines and Jaylon Johnson from now until football becomes 7 on 7 underwear passing competitions.

Our front 5 gave Jake all day to throw. Pease was fired for recruitng and developing a bunch of JAGS. Can you imagine this team with more difference makers besides Pettis at wr

When we commit to run the ball, my 3 inch boner makes me very happy !!

Dude that Lenius catch was on jake, he threw it a little high. Lenius had to jump to get it, so he had to set his land first before he started running.
    Lenius looked like Dizzly and Sample when they catch the ball and try to run upfield. Awkward and not natural. The coaches have told them to just focus on catching the ball. Anything after that is a bonus.

And if you are right, he let a smaller cb catch him from behind and stop him from getting a 1/2 yard.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2017
    unbiasram said:

I was at this game. Washington fans are complete assholes. I used to hate Oregon the most, now I am not so sure.

Why wouldn't we be Colorado has given us nothing to respect from a football perspective. Try being competitive for once.
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ralphie has a pussy.

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

unbiasram said:

I was at this game. Washington fans are complete assholes. I used to hate Oregon the most, now I am not so sure.

Is this the acknowledgement of the return of Husky Arrogance?

We. Are. Fucking. Back.
    This