Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tardbowl Seahooks vs 49ers game thread

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Seahawks are first place in the NFC West!!1!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The Rams and Cards still get to play SF twice.

The Seahawks still get to play the Cards and Rams twice
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The Seahawks still get to play the Cards and Rams twice
    Touche
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Rams and Cards still get to play Seattle twice.
    fucking dreckfest
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The defense is gonna keep us in pretty much every game but with this abortion of an offense 8-8 or 9-7 looks pretty likely to me. We are wasting Russell Wilsons prime years with a trash offensive line, classic. Also fuck you Tanner Kasen would have caught that drop in the endzone. In summary, our season is over.

But @dnc said the Seahawks were the favorite in the NFC
    I have no idea what you're referencing
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Rams were going to be rich cool and 3 and 0 by Thursday night.

Rewrite
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jon S got lucky with a few picks but he hasn't made a good move in like 4 years and our recent drafts have sucked.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

godawgst said:

The Hawks OL makes the dawgs ability so far to run the ball look like the old Washington Redskins Hogs line.

In the NFL, you must be able to both run and pass it. If you can't your fuqed. That is where the 12's and Seattle are at.

The 12's deserve to be fucked. It's nice seeing fewer Seahawks car flags out there.
    I saw a woman who posted a picture of two of her dogs in Seahawk jerseys. I'll be a Seahawk fan until I die, but fuck these idiotic 12s.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    People watch this shit?
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If Pete can't see that Carson is the guy, then fuck it's worse than I thought. Procise is a good change of pace back, but Rawls is shit/injured, and Lacy is just shit. Actually, Procise is hurt a lot too. He's next up on the shit list. People got excited when Rawls ran around like a bowling ball thinking he's the next Marshawn... 12s FS.

The Jimmy Graham Experiment has clearly failed in that a) he's a puss, and b) Seattle doesn't know how to use him/he doesn't fit the team. Sirens weren't going off when the Seattle defense called him out right before the trade?

If Justin Britt is your best OL you have a big fucking problem. Pretty disappointed with the drafting/FA the last few seasons. Wilson and the defense deserve a better OL than this shitcicle Pete and Cable roll out there, but the drafting help has been negligible, as well. I look forward to a return to an Ericksonesque 8-8 season.

Jon S got lucky with a few picks but he hasn't made a good move in like 4 years and our recent drafts have sucked.

He has found some good players in recent drafts so I wouldn't say he sucks. However, him and Cable are God awful at evaluating and developing offensive linemen which these days is pretty much the position you need besides QB.

Jon S is to defense as the Saints GM is to offense. Both are prettt good and finding talent on one side of the ball, pretty dreck on the other.

I love Carson. Give him the job. He's earned it after his preseason and first two games. Rawls can rotate in and Prosise is a good third down back.

Lacy is another move that will end in disaster. It was low risk, but his four million and Graham's 10 could have gotten us a good OL. Not to mention the first round pick we gave up to get Graham.

The best Russell Wilson ever looked as a passer was when Jimmy Graham was out. It's not that he isn't good, but he doesn't fit.

If we drafted Cam Robinson this year and had a quality free agent, we might have a good OL.

The Seahawks OL sucks because of pure negligence. There is no reason to be throwing out this inept of an OL.

Carson is good. The running back position is pretty homogeneous these days as you can find one anywhere in the draft. I agree with the Carson/Rawls 1-2 punch and having Prosise as the change of pace.

OL also sucks because Pete has too much trust in his guys. Cable has been awful since he has gotten here. Even in 2013 when we actually had some talent on the line they were still like 20th in the league ranked or something. Back then 12s worshipped him though because they considered that Offensive line as a line with no talent.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love Carson. Give him the job. He's earned it after his preseason and first two games. Rawls can rotate in and Prosise is a good third down back.

Lacy is another move that will end in disaster. It was low risk, but his four million and Graham's 10 could have gotten us a good OL. Not to mention the first round pick we gave up to get Graham.

The best Russell Wilson ever looked as a passer was when Jimmy Graham was out. It's not that he isn't good, but he doesn't fit.

If we drafted Cam Robinson this year and had a quality free agent, we might have a good OL.

The Seahawks OL sucks because of pure negligence. There is no reason to be throwing out this inept of an OL.

Carson is good. The running back position is pretty homogeneous these days as you can find one anywhere in the draft. I agree with the Carson/Rawls 1-2 punch and having Prosise as the change of pace.

OL also sucks because Pete has too much trust in his guys. Cable has been awful since he has gotten here. Even in 2013 when we actually had some talent on the line they were still like 20th in the league ranked or something. Back then 12s worshipped him though because they considered that Offensive line as a line with no talent.
    I know Carroll actually believes the OL can be decent. It's still negligence.

They have Graham and Lacy over a good OL. They don't pick 1st round OL. They trade for Richardson. Richardson is a beast, but this team needed to trade for an OL way before a DT.

It's negligence