Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For those wondering why the millionaires are kneeling

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

I don't know where a person should protest inequality by cops, but I don't think it's during the national anthem. Why protest the very thing (Federal government) that guarantees equal rights? I'm pretty sure when someone types FS on this bored it means fucking stupid. This is the definition of FS.

Hurts NFL in my opinion.

The federal government is doing a shitty job protecting equal rights.

Hope this helps.
    Boobs fucking stupid

It's not a fed issue. The Feds take over when local jurisdictions fuck up

Maybe crack open a history book and ask Freme to read it to you
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

89ute said:

I don't know where a person should protest inequality by cops, but I don't think it's during the national anthem. Why protest the very thing (Federal government) that guarantees equal rights? I'm pretty sure when someone types FS on this bored it means fucking stupid. This is the definition of FS.

Hurts NFL in my opinion.

Hope this helps.
    Boobs fucking stupid

The problem is nationwide, no?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017

Incident happened at 1:30 am at the Cromwell hotel. Bennett was at Drai's nightclub (in the Cromwell).

It was a wrong place, wrong time incident, but the nature of the incident as well as the time and place had more to do with the fucked up situation then Bennett's skin color.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/las-vegas-strip-nightclub-evacuated-after-reports-of-shooting/

doogie said:

I don't believe Michael Bennett.

Of course not.

He's black.
    Fuck off, boobs.

I don't believe what self-proclaimed SJW activists claim when I compare their history of seeking out political opportunity VS actual video of a situation.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Incident happened at 1:30 am at the Cromwell hotel. Bennett was at Drai's nightclub (in the Cromwell).

It was a wrong place, wrong time incident, but the nature of the incident as well as the time and place had more to do with the fucked up situation then Bennett's skin color.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/las-vegas-strip-nightclub-evacuated-after-reports-of-shooting/

doogie said:

I don't believe Michael Bennett.

Of course not.

He's black.
    Fuck off, boobs.

I don't believe what self-proclaimed SJW activists claim when I compare their history of seeking out political opportunity VS actual video of a situation.
    Did you watch the video?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "Sources connected to the investigation tell TMZ Sports ... when cops responded to the club for a possible shooting, they ordered everyone to get down and not move so they could properly search and investigate.
    We're told Bennett did not stay put -- instead, he ran
    -- and a cop outside the club stopped him and ordered him down to the ground at gunpoint.
    Our sources say Bennett was detained until cops could determine he was not involved in any possible criminal activity ... and he was released."

How about you do what the cop does and put your fucking entitled hands in the air and stop like they told you to???

Is that unreasonable?

Boobs your such an easily manipulated shill.

Please think for yourself. as your SJW act will never entice Harv to let you suck his dick as you wish.
  • Options
    dnc said:

I just wish it weren't a racial issue. It's a cop issue, really. They overstep their boundaries to varying degrees too often, and they do it people of all races. Making it a racial issue just alienates white people who would otherwise support this cause.

Then how come all of my black friends have had these experiences but only my meth head white friends have?

It's a racial issue.
    BS. 99.81 % of the time, it's a someone didn't do what the cop told them to do issue. If you run from the cops, when they tell you to stop, you deserve to have some scalp on the sidewalk.
  • Options
    89ute said:

Hurts NFL in my opinion.

I'm hoping that he takes a knee Sunday so Brian Bulaga can break it later.
  • Options

89ute said:

Hurts NFL in my opinion.

Hope this helps.
    Boobs fucking stupid

The problem is nationwide overblown due to social media, no?
  • Options
    edited September 2017

dnc said:

That's sobering. I don't blame him for being pissed. But your subject line is misleading. It should say "For those wondering why Michael Bennett is kneeling"

I think Boobs' poont is this isn't an isolated incident.

I've talked to too many upstanding citizens with high melanin content who have had similar experiences to disagree.
    While we are throwing out anecdotes, my brother in law is half black and in the past two years has been cuffed and put in the back of a cop car twice for crimes he didn't commit. He's smart enough to stay calm and let them sort things out, but it's easy to see how things could escalate.

Most black people don't get the benefit of the doubt with police. That's reality.
    And for the Franny,

Skeets, No matter how much you placate him, I bet your brother in law still hates you.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cops were Hispanic. That doesn't fit the narrative very well, so the media barely mentions it. In 2 weeks there will be a new outrage like Zelb the non binary weirdo couldn't use the locker room of its choosing.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The pemmy clench around cops is real because the profiling is real.

For the non-pigmented poasters, here's what I've learned through my twenties and most my thirties dealing with cops.

1. Cars: At DUI checkpoints or when you get pulled over.. remember...you are the darkie in a nice car. Eyes forward and hands on the wheel. Also, expect comments and/or questions about how car was earned or who you borrowed it from.

2. Planes/Airports: Flying alone, or on one-way trips for business...expect your person and bags to get mugged. International is worse.

3. Sports/Shows/Clubs: If you plan on staying out late; trouble will and find you. Pick your friends wisely. You'll get questioned first.

4. Recreation: If you fish in E. Washington or Idaho, bring only white friends.

5. Profit??

Real talk...Last time I got pulled over I had to povide my occupation badge and business card for a "no front license plate" violation in 2007 or 2008 on my way to work. Washington State Patrol.

"I had no business being out with a car like that at 4am."

It was a used BMW M3 at the time...not even that special. But a 25 yr old darkie had it. So I was asked to prove ownership.....outside of my registration, insurance and ID (RIP @CollegeDoog). That's bullshit.

Fun little car, but wouldn't hold a candle to the Maserati of @Dennis_DeYoung .

You don't experience this from your plethora of cultural friends or sympathizing with losers on twatter.

You get it or you dont.

/Halfbreed out.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

The pemmy clench around cops is real because the profiling is real.

For the non-pigmented poasters, here's what I've learned through my twenties and most my thirties dealing with cops.

1. Cars: At DUI checkpoints or when you get pulled over.. remember...you are the darkie in a nice car. Eyes forward and hands on the wheel. Also, expect comments and/or questions about how car was earned or who you borrowed it from.

2. Planes/Airports: Flying alone, or on one-way trips for business...expect your person and bags to get mugged. International is worse.

3. Sports/Shows/Clubs: If you plan on staying out late; trouble will and find you. Pick your friends wisely. You'll get questioned first.

4. Recreation: If you fish in E. Washington or Idaho, bring only white friends.

5. Profit??

Real talk...Last time I got pulled over I had to povide my occupation badge and business card for a "no front license plate" violation in 2007 or 2008 on my way to work. Washington State Patrol.

"I had no business being out with a car like that at 4am."

It was a used BMW M3 at the time...not even that special. But a 25 yr old darkie had it. So I was asked to prove ownership.....outside of my registration, insurance and ID (RIP @CollegeDoog). That's bullshit.

Fun little car, but wouldn't hold a candle to the Maserati of @Dennis_DeYoung .

You don't experience this from your plethora of cultural friends or sympathizing with losers on twatter.

You get it or you dont.

/Halfbreed out.

So you got pulled over 10 years ago and had to provide proof of ownership.

T's and P's with reparations.