Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For those wondering why the millionaires are kneeling

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

I just wish it weren't a racial issue. It's a cop issue, really. They overstep their boundaries to varying degrees too often, and they do it people of all races. Making it a racial issue just alienates white people who would otherwise support this cause.

Then how come all of my black friends have had these experiences but only my meth head white friends have?

It's a racial issue.
    No any white friends who have been falsely accused, detained, or just flat out fucked up by cops and left in the gutter? I know plenty.

Ever been to a Boston?

More of a cop issue.

But continue on with the crusade.
    It's both.

Cops abuse their power AND disproportionately abuse it against black people.

HTH
    On cue, and no, it doesn't.

Let's play the preponderance of violent crime by percentage of population game again, shall we?

Fuck off, Boobs - you lose this every time.

Big of you to concede one poont, and I won't bring up a third, as tired fallacies get stale after awhile.
    Your argument is that cops should be allowed to beat up blacks because they commit more violent crimes?

Chinteresting.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

I just wish it weren't a racial issue. It's a cop issue, really. They overstep their boundaries to varying degrees too often, and they do it people of all races. Making it a racial issue just alienates white people who would otherwise support this cause.

Then how come all of my black friends have had these experiences but only my meth head white friends have?

It's a racial issue.
    No any white friends who have been falsely accused, detained, or just flat out fucked up by cops and left in the gutter? I know plenty.

Ever been to a Boston?

More of a cop issue.

It's both.

HTH

Let's play the preponderance of violent crime by percentage of population game again, shall we?

Big of you to concede one poont, and I won't bring up a third, as tired fallacies get stale after awhile.
    Are you saying police interactions are in direct proportion to violent crimes based on race? Very chinterested in seeing that link.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know where a person should protest inequality by cops, but I don't think it's during the national anthem. Why protest the very thing (Federal government) that guarantees equal rights? I'm pretty sure when someone types FS on this bored it means fucking stupid. This is the definition of FS.

Hurts NFL in my opinion.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

It's a racial issue.
    Serious question... What kind of lifestyle to those black friends have? Do they frequently stay out late? What about the non meth head white friends? We already know what they are up to and why it could lead to issues with police.

I agree more with you and Boobie then Derek, but like with most issues that are getting a lot of publicity, there is a grey area.

It's fucked up, but to avoid these issues, don't stay out until the early morning hours. Don't do drugs and/or drink alcohol in public. Don't be loud and boisterous. Don't have fuck ups around you.

Fuck the police, but I'm guessing Bennett was probably doing all of the above. It doesn't make it right, but whatever color you are, if you do these above things, you're asking for trouble to eventually find you.
  • Options
    89ute said:

I don't know where a person should protest inequality by cops, but I don't think it's during the national anthem. Why protest the very thing (Federal government) that guarantees equal rights? I'm pretty sure when someone types FS on this bored it means fucking stupid. This is the definition of FS.

Hurts NFL in my opinion.

The federal government is doing a shitty job protecting equal rights.

Hope this helps.
  • Options

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.
    Serious question... What kind of lifestyle to those black friends have? Do they frequently stay out late? What about the non meth head white friends? We already know what they are up to and why it could lead to issues with police.

I agree more with you and Boobie then Derek, but like with most issues that are getting a lot of publicity, there is a grey area.

It's fucked up, but to avoid these issues, don't stay out until the early morning hours. Don't do drugs and/or drink alcohol in public. Don't be loud and boisterous. Don't have fuck ups around you.

Fuck the police, but I'm guessing Bennett was probably doing all of the above. It doesn't make it right, but whatever color you are, if you do these above things, you're asking for trouble to eventually find you.
    He was on the Vegas Strip.

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

He was on the Vegas Strip.

And he had just left the fights that ended at like 930.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2017
    Incident happened at 1:30 am at the Cromwell hotel. Bennett was at Drai's nightclub (in the Cromwell).

It was a wrong place, wrong time incident, but the nature of the incident as well as the time and place had more to do with the fucked up situation then Bennett's skin color.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/las-vegas-strip-nightclub-evacuated-after-reports-of-shooting/
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

My black friends hang out with me.

They are boring as fuck.

hth
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don't believe Michael Bennett.
  • Options
    doogie said:

I don't believe Michael Bennett.

Of course not.

He's black.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

Ever been to a Boston?

More of a cop issue.

A
    It's both.

HTH

Your argument is that cops should be allowed to beat up blacks because they commit more violent crimes?

Chinteresting.
    Chintersting straw man, as usual.

Piss up a rope boobilicious.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

They are boring as fuck.

hth
    So you hang out with your boring black friends when you need to rest and recover from raging with your meth head white friends?

A quite chinteresting life you live - how do you do it?
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

They are boring as fuck.

hth
    So you hang out with your boring black friends when you need to rest and recover from raging with your meth head white friends?

Both groups are just backups for those tims when my sexy Chindian fren is out killing chinsects.
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

Ever been to a Boston?

More of a cop issue.

A
    It's both.

HTH

Chinteresting.

You've got nothing.

I accept your classy concession.
  • Options
    dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

They are boring as fuck.

hth

Both groups are just backups for those tims when my sexy Chindian fren is out killing chinsects.
    Do tell!!
  • Options

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

Ever been to a Boston?

More of a cop issue.

A
    It's both.

HTH

Chinteresting.

You've got nothing.

I accept your classy concession.
    Give it a rest, Francis
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

It's a racial issue.

They are boring as fuck.

hth

Do tell!!
    He's dreamy