Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Foughts from attending the gayme

What cunt would click on this thread? Wrong site buttfucks...

I mean scrimmage

We suck and TSIO.

First Husky win I've seen in person since 2002 and I'm not even happy about it because we sucked so much.

Rutgers fans are weird. I mean, it's weird they exist in the first place, but they don't talk to opposing fans. Always had fun bantering and trash talking with opposing fans- Penn State, Bama, Michigan, wherever, but Rutgers fans would not engage, not even in the stadium. They pretend you aren't there. I guess because they know what's coming.

They seemed more than happy to accept losing but not getting blown out. Including the coaches. Multiple chances to go for it on 4th down if you're trying to win and you have less talent than your opponent, but they punted anyway.

We sat down low by the goal line. The Pettis punt return TD was predicted by about 5 people sitting around us. So obvious what was coming.

I don't understand why we couldn't run the ball better. Rutgers' DTs looked like our TEs. Vea's legs were so much larger than their DTs' legs. (I feel gross writing that) WTF the line did in the running game I will never understand.

Brownshorts got lit the fuck up right in front of us, and it was all on him as both linemen on the right picked up someone. I thought he played like shit and then I look up at the stats and he has 280 passing yards. How the fuck did that happen?

I wanted to see a formation with 2 out of Gaskin, Coleman and Ahmed on the field at the same time, but I don't think we did that. The Doog in me is hoping we are saving that shit for when the season actually starts, but Babushka is definitely not that smart.
I'm not sure anyone on the bored is aware, but all the WRs were garbage except Pettis.

I saw Donald Jones assuming the kid wearing a white 48 jersey matching the '91 Rose Bowl uniforms (with the roses on the shoulder) was his son. Coker, do we have a shot with this kid?

Cody Pickett and his wife were roaming the sidelines. His wife is barely 5 feet tall. Cody, @YellowSnow would like a word. Hopefully their kids get his genes and not hers.
I'm assuming he went to the game to watch Brownsocks fully grab the "Overrated UW QB wearing #3 with amazing stats" title away.

I like the idea of occasionally letting T. Rapp time the snap count and unleash a nasty blitz a.la Ed Reed/Sean Taylor/Roy Williams, but against fucking Rutgers he couldn't even get to the QB, so I question how well that will work when the season actually starts.

The O/U on Rutgers conference wins this year is .5

I still hate our fans since after the game they were explaining our shittastic performance away due to having to travel and play on the road. IT WAS FUCKING RUTGERS! 8 PM START! We got two turnovers, recovered the only fumble in the game and got a punt return TD and only won by 2 scores!!!!! There is nothing fucking acceptable about that!

Someday when I'm old and gray and half of Race's age, I'll tell stories about seeing Byron Murphy's first college game in person. Worth the price of admission on its own.

TL, DR: The season is over and we suck

Comments