Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington-Rutgers Game Thread Sponsored by Orkin

Comments

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

just landed at SeaTac. First game in years. What's the prefunk like? TheRam? E-1? Padelford? Anyone hosting? I'll bring a half rack and chips/dip

For Rutgers we are tailgating at the Midway landfill to get the full Jersey experience.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fuck I am excited for this game. Can't wait to watch our DAWGs. Also seriously I am excited to see what the Salvon Ahmed hype train is all about.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Someone post the 4 image mashup with jack the lad
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,838
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If I knew it was gonna be this kind of party I would've stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.

Quit plagiarizing my shit fucko!
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/673107
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I can't find the fetters mustard image lol
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    Founders Club

I can't find the fetters mustard image lol

I think it was chris hanson, fetters, a plunger, and something else el oh el
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,778
    Founders Club
    Washington 94
    SUNJ 3

semi serious prediction

Washington 41
    Rutgers 17
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,529
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have been trying to pass the time without going nuts - that is why I loved early 12::30 games. I never had time to annoy the hell out of everyone around me and managed to stay somewhat sober before kickoff. God I hate late kickoffs and being too drunk to remember them.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,085
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck yeah I'll fight you all
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mad_Son said:

Fuck yeah I'll fight you all

You aren't drunk enough yet to post in a game thread.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I couldn't sleep last night and now I'm already drunk. Hope I make it to kick off!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

I have been trying to pass the time without going nuts - that is why I loved early 12::30 games. I never had time to annoy the hell out of everyone around me and managed to stay somewhat sober before kickoff. God I hate late kickoffs and being too drunk to remember them.

Oh, the memories of the 12:30 kickoff. First, breakfast beers to clear the cob webs from the night before. Next, got to be at old WA state liquor store on Roosevelt at 9 am. Fake ID ok'd, thank you very much, and everyone has their pint of jack neatly hid in sock under Levi's. Then the walk through the quad/red square for early seating in student section.

Pint is gone before kickoff so drop it under student section bleachers and then climb scaffolding underneath. Grab unattended booze from the feet of some other unsuspecting student. UW destroys some outclassed opponent.

Stumble home. Puke. Shower. Then bar hop in pioneer square. Wake up next day with no idea what happened the night before. Wait for husky highlights with Don James and Bruce King to catch up on game I missed. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Sounds pretty much like any Friday night in the trailer park.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,262
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Was just walking around New Brunswick or Piscataway or whatever the fuck this place is called and it was dead so I asked someone what the deal was and someone told me that the game is in Seattle.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Yours is a lost generation. UW student during the Ty years. Ts and Ps man.

I am assuming the dude needing to be kicked out was some comatose degenerate who passed out there. If not, NTTIAWWT.

Go Dawgs!
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    haie said:

LebamDawg said:

Oh, the memories of the 12:30 kickoff. First, breakfast beers to clear the cob webs from the night before. Next, got to be at old WA state liquor store on Roosevelt at 9 am. Fake ID ok'd, thank you very much, and everyone has their pint of jack neatly hid in sock under Levi's. Then the walk through the quad/red square for early seating in student section.

Pint is gone before kickoff so drop it under student section bleachers and then climb scaffolding underneath. Grab unattended booze from the feet of some other unsuspecting student. UW destroys some outclassed opponent.

Stumble home. Puke. Shower. Then bar hop in pioneer square. Wake up next day with no idea what happened the night before. Wait for husky highlights with Don James and Bruce King to catch up on game I missed. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    Wake up. Smoke bowl and and drink breakfast beer to clear the cob webs. Tell dude in your bed to go home. Smoke another bowl. Get in a game of TF2. Stumble down 45th to the apartments by Petco. Smoke more bowls with brohards. Pound a couple of Hales. Decide an hour before game you'd rather stay at apartment and smoke more instead of watching Ty get ass blasted live. Pass out in the 2nd quarter while game is already in hand on TV.
    TF2???

What is this, 2006?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,431
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

LebamDawg said:

Wake up. Smoke bowl and and drink breakfast beer to clear the cob webs. Tell dude in your bed to go home. Smoke another bowl. Get in a game of TF2. Stumble down 45th to the apartments by Petco. Smoke more bowls with brohards. Pound a couple of Hales. Decide an hour before game you'd rather stay at apartment and smoke more instead of watching Ty get ass blasted live. Pass out in the 2nd quarter while game is already in hand on TV.
    TF2???

What is this, 2006?
    It came out in 2007 I believe. It's all really foggy