Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Treshaun Harrison Update

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pat_hm said:

One of those kids who loves being recruited. Wants to be recruited at a specific position. Still would take him if he changes his mind but saying that we should lie to him about him playing WR is just dumb. Keep recruiting his as an RB and either he buys in or he doesn't. If he doesn't buy in on what the coaching staff is selling then he's not a fit. That's what the OKG stuff is all about, not whether or not he'd help an old lady cross the fucking street.

This. If a kid is swayed by Willie Taggart and his Saturday Night Live shiny things show then he's not a Petersen guy. I doubt CP would even take his commitment if he opened it back up. Don't be surprised to see some guys who aren't on any of our radars start to emerge, especially once they see our running back dominate this year.
    Fuck no.

We want this kid badly. At RB. I think we'll get him.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

pat_hm said:

One of those kids who loves being recruited. Wants to be recruited at a specific position. Still would take him if he changes his mind but saying that we should lie to him about him playing WR is just dumb. Keep recruiting his as an RB and either he buys in or he doesn't. If he doesn't buy in on what the coaching staff is selling then he's not a fit. That's what the OKG stuff is all about, not whether or not he'd help an old lady cross the fucking street.

This. If a kid is swayed by Willie Taggart and his Saturday Night Live shiny things show then he's not a Petersen guy. I doubt CP would even take his commitment if he opened it back up. Don't be surprised to see some guys who aren't on any of our radars start to emerge, especially once they see our running back dominate this year.
    Fuck no.

You think we still have a shot dennis? I hope we FLIP him so I can see the oregon sites implode
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

pat_hm said:

Fuck no.

You think we still have a shot dennis? I hope we FLIP him so I can see the oregon sites implode
    If he's taking 6 visits, he's not "committed" to Oregon. Pete obviously won't take him if he's going to take visits so my bet is he does an official commitment closet to signing day. Then theses the issue of him thinking he's a WR. I think UW will keep a close eye on how his season goes and try to real him in late
    *reel
    Academis are important
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    His recent twitter action is pretty Duck-y. I'll check in later today with his teammate and see what's up.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    doogs hate facts
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

doogs hate facts

Doogs love living in denial
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    He can go play WR
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, this guy is Budda Baker-like quality?

Because he's kinda worrisome.

Leaving Washington for Oregon when you have serious questions about their program and with Willie at the helm ... Compared to Washington with Petersen ...

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    animate said:

So, this guy is Budda Baker-like quality?

Because he's kinda worrisome.

Leaving Washington for Oregon when you have serious questions about their program and with Willie at the helm ... Compared to Washington with Petersen ...

No, he's not Buddha level.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If he is stupid enough to buy that dumpster fire in Eugene then hard pass.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Swaye said:

Might be his plan...

• Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Swaye said:

I really don't see the obsession over this kid. He's soft. He's scared to play defense. No way in hell he would beat out Ty Jones, Cook, Bynum, Aussie or Spiker for playing time at WR. Let him go down to Eugene and rot. Spend the resources elsewhere.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    pat_hm said:

Swaye said:

I really don't see the obsession over this kid. He's soft. He's scared to play defense. No way in hell he would beat out Ty Jones, Cook, Bynum, Aussie or Spiker for playing time at WR. Let him go down to Eugene and rot. Spend the resources elsewhere.
    Yeah if he came here to play WR I don't see a lot of value added
    compared to what's in the pipeline and Lubick's ability to recruit
    quality. I also don't see a DB or RB in him as those are "toughness"
    positions and I agree he doesn't seem to have that "enjoys contact"
    DNA. Having said that people on here jizz over him like he's DeAnthony
    Thomas. I really think a lot of it is people hate he's going to Oregon.
    I doubt if he committed to Arizona there would be the amount of fuss.