Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm hearing Bezos is an Antifa sympathizer.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I just think most of these Antifa faggots are upset at the recent League of Legends patch and need to let out some agression.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Excellent piece Boobs from a quality, reputable, news source.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I don't know what's more pathetic, Boobs turning in his black scarf or he actually paying to be a WaPost subscriber.
    I'm giving Boobs props for linking a good piece from a reputable, albeit center-left newspaper. They have good reporters and the op-ed page has a wide array of view points. This chart is pretty accurate in my view.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Truth is truth why so much concern who gets credit?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2017
    The problem with the democrats are the democrat mayors and councils telling the police to stand down. They are purposely inciting the violence Antifa brings. I wonder where the marching orders are coming from since Soros and company run Antifa (BLM too) and the democratic party.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    The guardian is shit.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

I don't know what's more pathetic, Boobs turning in his black scarf or he actually paying to be a WaPost subscriber.
    I'm giving Boobs props for linking a good piece from a reputable, albeit center-left newspaper. They have good reporters and the op-ed page has a wide array of view points. This chart is pretty accurate in my view.

That chart isn't fit to line my grammas catbox.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I take it you weren't happy with the placement of the Tin Foil Hat Times?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Mainstream news is hard left. No gray area whatsoever. HTH.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Bull shit. It's center-left for NYT, WP, etc. WSJ, Economist, are center-right. There's a pretty god damned big difference between center-left and hard left. A new outlet can be left or right leaning and still be a reputable source of news. HTH.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Bull shit. It's center-left for NYT, WP, etc. WSJ, Economist, are center-right. There's a pretty god damned big difference between center-left and hard left. A new outlet can be left or right leaning and still be a reputable source of news. HTH.
    NYT and WP are nothing more than worthless hard left propaganda machines, like CNN and MSNBC. Nothing but one sided trash. Show me one positive article they have ever published about Trump.
    They are in good company with conservative/right leaning papers like the San Diego Union Tribune, Arizona Republic, Dallas Morning News, etc. all of which had never endorsed a Democrat for President in the past 100 years until 2016.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I take it you weren't happy with the placement of the Tin Foil Hat Times?
    No more the NYT, WaPo and the real whoppers, NPR and CNN being non partisan make it a wasteland for fancy feast.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2017

salemcoog said:

NYT and WP are nothing more than worthless hard left propaganda machines, like CNN and MSNBC. Nothing but one sided trash. Show me one positive article they have ever published about Trump.
    They are in good company with conservative/right leaning papers like the San Diego Union Tribune, Arizona Republic, Dallas Morning News, etc. all of which had never endorsed a Democrat for President in the past 100 years until 2016.
    In other words, Soros or Bezos purchased those papers between 2012 and 2016. Or did the Clintons bribe them with the bribes they took from Saudi Arabia, Oman and other islamofuck countries known for their strong stance on women's rights, gay rights and freedom of speech.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

salemcoog said: