Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Post #10,000: a comprehensive ranking of the top 100 HH posters

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Grundle/Swaye/DDY top 3?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogstone said:

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi

If we go by Swaye's metrics, Coker would be a shoe-in for #1. Despite this + the plethora of blowjobs I could not in good conscience rank him any higher. He has subtly been a top contributor and very likely has done more to drive new unique poasters on this site since early 2016 than anyone else by far. His Twitter stalking is as impressive as it is terrifying. His film analysis second to none. Compared with the Doogman LPT, he has far better connections within the UW AD. On most boreds he would be an easy choice for top pick, but like Pete Carroll in 2009 the competition has caught up to him. The HH equivalents of Jim Harbaugh and Chip Kelly boatraced him 20-47 and 21-55, respectively. Look at the thread views for threads Coker created or largely participated in on the TSIO board: they often 2x, 3x or 4x+ threads on any other forum. If we were to pole the lurkers, he'd finish no less than #2 and likely #1. Always relevant. Genuine enthusiasm. The TBS'er to end all TBSers. Humorous. Fellow GoT nerd. He's like 81% the reason I made this circle jerk thread to begin with. Fuck.

Negatives: zero personality, let's his TSIO co-hosts walk all over him, future diabetic, quoted as saying "I think we found our quarterback" re: Jeff Lindquist during 2014 Hawaii game. Morally ambiguous. Is a Daenerys fan. Poopsie.

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon
    6. @puppylove_sugarsteel
    5. @RoadDawg55
    4. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogstone said:

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi

If we go by Swaye's metrics, Coker would be a shoe-in for #1. Despite this + the plethora of blowjobs I could not in good conscience rank him any higher. He has subtly been a top contributor and very likely has done more to drive new unique poasters on this site since early 2016 than anyone else by far. His Twitter stalking is as impressive as it is terrifying. His film analysis second to none. Compared with the Doogman LPT, he has far better connections within the UW AD. On most boreds he would be an easy choice for top pick, but like Pete Carroll in 2009 the competition has caught up to him. The HH equivalents of Jim Harbaugh and Chip Kelly boatraced him 20-47 and 21-55, respectively. Look at the thread views for threads Coker created or largely participated in on the TSIO board: they often 2x, 3x or 4x+ threads on any other forum. If we were to pole the lurkers, he'd finish no less than #2 and likely #1. Always relevant. Genuine enthusiasm. The TBS'er to end all TBSers. Humorous. Fellow GoT nerd. He's like 81% the reason I made this circle jerk thread to begin with. Fuck.

Negatives: zero personality, let's his TSIO co-hosts walk all over him, future diabetic, quoted as saying "I think we found our quarterback" re: Jeff Lindquist during 2014 Hawaii game. Morally ambiguous. Is a Daenerys fan. Poopsie.

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon
    6. @puppylove_sugarsteel
    5. @RoadDawg55
    4. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

I laffed.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sark better at least get an homorable mention
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What happened to gary from teen mom? That avatar alone was worth the price of admission.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye, Grundle, and DDY. Who will sit on the iron throne? Stay tuned!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye, Grundle, and DDY. Who will sit on the iron throne? Stay tuned!

A black guy, an injun and a Catholic walk into a Citrus bar...
    This was my exact thought. The three of us make the perfect start to a racist joke. Throw in that pedarast Coker and you really got a crew of fucking degenerates.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dennis Brownsocks, Dennis Brownsocks, Dennis Brownsocks!!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogstone said:

@Dennis_DeYoung

Of all the gay, black men I've encountered on my travels (numbering in the thousands) I've never met a specimen quite like Dennis. Frightfully intelligent. Flagrantly racist. Dipsomaniac. Extremely well-connected. Unparalleled football discussion. Hilarious. Unstable. When he tries (a rarity), his content is by far the best on this website. So many classic diatribes ranging from his hatred of Adam Jude, frustration with Jake Browning, homicidal views on Straußer, love of Gaskin/Coleman/hot gay men, and a million other things. You could fill the Classics Bored with solely his threads and it wouldn't be in the realm of craziness. I hold his posts sacrosanct and you should too! NO HOMO.

Negatives: similar to Race, has an unhealthy hatred of easily the best UW QB since Tui (who only now is an upperclassman, derp). Maserati-magnetic trees. Untrustworthy. Doesn't watch Game of Thrones.

10. @dnc
    9. @NEsnake12
    8. @ThomasFremont
    7. @RaceBannon
    6. @puppylove_sugarsteel
    5. @RoadDawg55
    4. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    3. @Dennis_DeYoung

You put him in the right spot and you still suck.

Die.