Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mayweather vs. MacGregor

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gerry Cooney wins this fight.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    YKW, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    Founders Club
    I hate YOU people.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    “Ass, tits, pussy, music, liquor will never go out of style,” fighter X said when asked why he opened a strip club in Las Vegas earlier this year. “With a regular club, you have to do the club over and over. You have to keep renovating it. With a strip club, you can leave it the same forever. We already know women will never go out of style. Especially pretty women.”
    The fighter who said this is going to win.

hth
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

“Ass, tits, pussy, music, liquor will never go out of style,” fighter X said when asked why he opened a strip club in Las Vegas earlier this year. “With a regular club, you have to do the club over and over. You have to keep renovating it. With a strip club, you can leave it the same forever. We already know women will never go out of style. Especially pretty women.”
    The fighter who said this is going to win.

hth

YRYK

I give the Irishman about a 2% chance of winning. Now, in a no holds barred street fight Mayweather would be hospitalized within about 30 seconds, but in the ring, with big gloves, forget it. Almost zero chance. Lucky haymaker is the only way.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think it's very fitting that a white man has to play by the black man's rules for a change.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I want MacGregor to cheat and MMA Mayweather into submission in the first 20 seconds of the fight.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This fight is fucking clown shoes. Both Boxing and MMA both suck and this is their Hail Mary attempt to gain any sort of traction.

I hate wrestling but their fake bullshit has done wayyyyyyyy better than both combined.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mayweather

I think just about decent boxer from the olympic level on up would beat MacGregor. Axe Too Tall Jones how well other sports cross over to boxing.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Mayweather won't sell out his undefeated record ... but I could definitely see him hitting the canvas to lead the discussion towards a 2nd fight and another payday.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This fight is fucking clown shoes. Both Boxing and MMA both suck and this is their Hail Mary attempt to gain any sort of traction.

I hate wrestling but their fake bullshit has done wayyyyyyyy better than both combined.

He's so fucking right, you know.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

He's so fucking right, you know.
    MMA back in Pride and early UFC days use to be prettt decent. Use to have TUFF! Fighters like Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, Wanderlei, Rampage, Liddell, Diaz bros, Shogun. Guys who wanted to murder you. Now it's a bunch of "technique" fighters and wrestlers who want to get you to the ground and fuck you in the ass to death for a point victory.

The UFCs marketing walking erect penis Dana White will tell you that your not a true fan though if you can't appreciate the skill and technique these guys have though.
    Agree. I'll concede the fighters are much more technical now....but who gives a fuck? Watching Lidell and Rampage 8-10 years ago literally trying to murder each other was the shit.
    You don't see shit like this anymore

Or this.

• section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mayweather gets $100M guaranteed for this fight? Jesus he should definitely feign some weakness and get a rematch at that rate.