Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I think I think about Trump and America (Too Long, Don't Read!)

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Swaye you nailed it. Great post.

Though, had I wrote it Derek and Race would have shit all over it and then some. They would laid a massive deuce all over it.

Keep leveraging your clout Swaye. More people should listen to your rational speak.

You're such a victim
    I love you Race!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

My dad gave money to McGovern. He was a tuff Scoop Jackson liberal

He died in 1980 so not sure if he would have gone to Reagan

He was born in a logging camp

Grisdale!
  • Options
    @Swaye

Fuck off with this shit. I can't take you seriously when you're being serious.

Come back to the res; we'll fix you right up Muchammbo.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@Swaye

Fuck off with this shit. I can't take you seriously when you're being serious.

Come back to the res; we'll fix you right up Muchammbo.

I know right. I feel dirty when I write serious shit.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

This thread is bunch of statist, collectivist, government worshiping horseshit. When the state is your religion people sound like religious people when they talk about the state.

The state is you. The state is me. The state is even Hondo and OBK. This is supposed to be a democratic republic. By, for and of the people.

Separating people from their government is just another way to alienate people from each other and make them feel powerless so they accept whatever piss and shit rain the establishment classes dump on them.
    That's what I would expect a statist to say.
    On behalf of the establishment class, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you all to fuck off.

And also, we want continued access to "affordable" lawn service, and we'll fight for it if need be.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
    Standard Supporter
    Hi Damone! I knew you would be back.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I take issue with calling the democrats "obstructionists". I'm no fan of the dems but this is a big problem we have right where when your side does something they're fucking heroes saving America and when the other side does it they're destroying the country.

Remember when republicans blocked Obama from filling the open Supreme Court seat? What was that? That wasn't obstruction? That wasn't preventing an elected president from doing what he was elected to do?

So, it's not that the dems aren't obstructionists, it's don't fucking act like that's different from what the right does.

IIRC there had only been one appointment in an election year in our history. It's usually been left to the winner. I guess we have a history of obstruction. Sure glad they kept out another leftist with zero experience.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

I take issue with calling the democrats "obstructionists". I'm no fan of the dems but this is a big problem we have right where when your side does something they're fucking heroes saving America and when the other side does it they're destroying the country.

Remember when republicans blocked Obama from filling the open Supreme Court seat? What was that? That wasn't obstruction? That wasn't preventing an elected president from doing what he was elected to do?

So, it's not that the dems aren't obstructionists, it's don't fucking act like that's different from what the right does.

IIRC there had only been one appointment in an election year in our history. It's usually been left to the winner. I guess we have a history of obstruction. Sure glad they kept out another leftist with zero experience.
    There was no historical precedent for refusing to hold a even a hearing. None whatsoever
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Wow the Democrats are "obstructing" shit that could ruin the health insurance market and kill people. Ruin the Internet as we know it. And don't want to poison our drinking supply.
    Assholes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    jecornel said:

Swaye you nailed it. Great post.

Though, had I wrote it Derek and Race would have shit all over it and then some. They would laid a massive deuce all over it.

Keep leveraging your clout Swaye. More people should listen to your rational speak.

You're so persecuted. My heart really goes out to you.

Praying for you old fren.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Wow the Democrats are "obstructing" shit that could ruin the health insurance market and kill people. Ruin the Internet as we know it. And don't want to poison our drinking supply.
    Assholes

You missed the entire point. Fuck off.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750

It's a special day when apag's random political generator lands near the middle.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Who was the last leftist appointee with zero experience? Are you referring to Garland???
  • Options
    @Swaye

Your pristine poast has been hijacked. See what you get when you try to be serious?

Get back to it and dance wit the one who brung ya.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2017

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
    That's what I would expect a statist to say.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You know Trump is doing the peoples' work when the establishment of both sides hate him. Trump is the bomb we voted in to destroy their power. The people voted to take back the country from the unelected powers that run it. From the globalists, the Soros's, and from career politician parasites like the Clintons, the Bushes, Pelosi, Paul Ryan, John McCain, Bernie Sanders, all of these fuckers are the same. They are all the enemy.

Everyone hates him because he is kind of a fucktard on almost every subject imaginable.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

@Swaye

Your pristine poast has been hijacked. See what you get when you try to be serious?

Get back to it and dance wit the one who brung ya.

Neither "side." It was one character.

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Assholes

Go back under your bed and hide
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

I am not saying the GOP haven't been huge twat obstructionists. I am saying at present, the Dems are. Next week it will be the GOP. The next week, DNC again. And that's my point. The whole fucking game is rigged, all that changes is the players and the times. There is very little incentive for these fucks to do anything to help Americans. There is huge incentive to raise money and pander.

Burn it all down.
    They should have put a clause in the constitution for removing all senators, representatives and if necessary, supreme court justices, simultaneously when the government has become irreparably corrupt. Start over, new elections everywhere, remove everyone currently in power, forbid them from running from office ever again. Gut both parties, the entire power apparatus. Break the concentration of power that these people have and criminal financiers, like Soros. Ban lobbying.
    If only there were elections where the people could do this...
    Voting in an election between the incumbent Pelosi or the incumbent McCain and the candidate on the other ticket is not the same concept Baabarass. Term limits. McCain and Pelosi door ass out.