Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I am hearing

2»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

Coach Pete truly doesn't care about stars at all. Some project their own perceptions of recruits onto him and are simply wrong. At this point, Pete thinks every recruit that he takes is an elite talent. From top to bottom he perceives every current commit as one of the best in the nation at their position. I don't think that was always the case for every recruit in previous classes but that's the case now. From this class on out, UW will only be taking players that they think are elite (what we would consider 4 or 5 star) recruits and Steven Jones ain't one of them.

So when Oregon likely finishes ahead of UW in class rankings because they are taking a million guys and their fans talk shit about UW recruiting and how Taggart is going to bring Oregon back to dominating UW; I'll laugh my ass off knowing that UW doesn't recruit any "3-star" talents anymore. Even if they take a "3-star" White TE, that motherfucker will be an elite blocker and end up on an NFL roster. UW's player evaluations and development are second to none. Doog it up Baby! Welcome to the next Golden Era of Washington football!

Will you continue this propaganda when Pete denies you the access you- and KGizz -so desperately crave?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Coach Pete truly doesn't care about stars at all. Some project their own perceptions of recruits onto him and are simply wrong. At this point, Pete thinks every recruit that he takes is an elite talent. From top to bottom he perceives every current commit as one of the best in the nation at their position. I don't think that was always the case for every recruit in previous classes but that's the case now. From this class on out, UW will only be taking players that they think are elite (what we would consider 4 or 5 star) recruits and Steven Jones ain't one of them.

So when Oregon likely finishes ahead of UW in class rankings because they are taking a million guys and their fans talk shit about UW recruiting and how Taggart is going to bring Oregon back to dominating UW; I'll laugh my ass off knowing that UW doesn't recruit any "3-star" talents anymore. Even if they take a "3-star" White TE, that motherfucker will be an elite blocker and end up on an NFL roster. UW's player evaluations and development are second to none. Doog it up Baby! Welcome to the next Golden Era of Washington football!

You would fit right in at doogman.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Oregon is a better brand than UW. That doesn't change over night. We warned UW of this 10 years ago.

Petermen really looks like he was the man for the times with his ability to WAC recruit and develop

After a few poor or average seasons, all that hype falls off a cliff. It's already starting to happen. All the little fags who thought Oregon was badass in 2013 and 2014 have moved on to some other team.
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

We have very few recruits and they suck bad. We may not get anymore recruits this year. Oregon is killing it and killing us.

Doogs are migrating here to point out that we don't want them anyway.

I may just enjoy this upcoming 9-4 season because it looks like the last winning season for the next 10 years or so

DOOMED

Please die? Your age says "die". Get to it please.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

BallzDeep said:

Not Roof but she's definitely lurking. She's either a ghost who just looks at this board to make sure nobody is copy and pasting her shit or she's a veteran poster who's been here for a while and has thousands of posts like yourself. Right now you're my #1 suspect.

Sorry Ruth, but I've met @dnc.

Warned.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

you are one tendentious bitch

double chin, nice ass
    Da fuq is tendentious?

Please speak dumb English here. You've got me, and we just picked up a mexican.