Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is the most important recruit left to you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2017
    JeMarcus Burrell.

Reminds me of Kevin King as a recruit, just skinnier.

Will be tough pulling him out of bama.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4058877/57e72efa7bddf874808c41f2
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,216
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Steven Jones because I want to see if Race can close for us in Temecula. If he can't, we need to fire his ass and find someone who can.

I moved
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Do you "hate white people" because of the movie The Covenant? :wink: Saw that last night for first time.
    Swaye said:

Tremblay. If you don't want to see the Hells Angels riding over Montlake together then you are probably a faggot. Just one year of Gaines and Tremblay together is all I need, and this from someone who really hates white people.

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

@Passion has it right. The most important position is DL and we are getting fucked. If I could bring to mind ONE FUCKING d-liner that I think we have a shot with and is also good, I would put him here.

But I honestly can't even think of one.

What the fuck? I thought you said two days ago, UW was looking good on Tremblay? You can't just change your outlook because you got better facts...that's bullshit!
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

Irvin. Because I like that his dad is the old guy trying to do twitter right but failing. Awkward hashtags. Still better than Malloe.

This old dude seems to be all about UW which can't hurt their chances.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Steven Jones because I want to see if Race can close for us in Temecula. If he can't, we need to fire his ass and find someone who can.

I moved
    It moved?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

tvoie said:

@Passion has it right. The most important position is DL and we are getting fucked. If I could bring to mind ONE FUCKING d-liner that I think we have a shot with and is also good, I would put him here.

But I honestly can't even think of one.

What the fuck? I thought you said two days ago, UW was looking good on Tremblay? You can't just change your outlook because you got better facts...that's bullshit!
    If we can't have up's and down's on this board I would cry myself to sleep. The entire life of dennis is an up and down. Shit is cray.
    ANSWER THE OP QUESTION!!!
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    A DT, I honestly don't care who it is, just a 4 star DT or Cravens.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I HAVEN'T MOVED
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

I've been in love with Julius Irvin since before we even offered him. Dude is crazy athletic and can line up anywhere in the secondary. I love Gordon too, but Irvin could be really special. He's basically what Tre'Shaun could be on defense, but with the footwork to play corner. After that, Kaho is the only elite prospect we have a legit shot at it seems.

Kaho would be #3 for me, Taimani 4, Irvin 5.

I just think we need Tremblay positionally speaking more than anybody, and given Tre'Shaun's defection we don't need to lose Gordon as well. Those two make me feel good about their positions regardless of who else we get.

But I'd love Kaho and Irvin for sure.
    Well we hit 4 of the 5 I wanted most and updgraded my #1 (Tremblay) to Tuli.

Fucking Hawesome class.