Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Im in. Ask a question...wait thats whats "ask pumpy" is for. But ill talk here. What you wanna know, talk about?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Im in. Ask a question...wait thats whats "ask pumpy" is for. But ill talk here. What you wanna know, talk about?

Will you TMFB?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    What was Don James thinking with his fullback--led rick fenney offense?

Is David toy the biggest recruiting bust in UW history?
    Founders Club

Baze, LGTP!!!. Hee hee i can sit in my wifes office all day while she is working and giggle over my funsy little acronyms ... you cant wait to use them on HH. "Im gonna get puppy with this one" Youre sliding baze.

I wasn't trying to get you with it.

It's a legitimate question. Just answer it.
    What does tmfb mean?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baze, LGTP!!!. Hee hee i can sit in my wifes office all day while she is working and giggle over my funsy little acronyms ... you cant wait to use them on HH. "Im gonna get puppy with this one" Youre sliding baze.

I wasn't trying to get you with it.

It's a legitimate question. Just answer it.
    we have a thread for this fucko
    edited July 2017
    Rick Fenney was used in same way Corey Diillon was by Lambo. Or Ground Chuck. Feed the ball to your stallion. Brock only had to occasionally wrist-flick it out to freddy or Pathon. They were always open by 5 yards. Everyone cheated up to stop dillon, Fenney and paijnful stretch-play to Warner. It was the times, before faggy spreads.

Lets look at Old school Big 8 option teams. The pass wAS ALWAYS open i f only they had a reliable passer to get ball to their 2 WR's. They didnt in those days...but James diid. Now if James had Tui? Goodnight.

Put Marcus Mariota in place of Jamelle Holieway (actually he could throw but get ppint)put Marcus Tuiasosopo in Nebraska's offense in '91 or '92 (we wouldnt have won a national title)..They did with Tommie Frazier 4 years later byy same principal. or Dennis Dixon in Bill McCartneys 89-90 teams. Colorado would have won back-to-back titles.

The point? A power running game , option running game behind a great oline is UNBEATABLE with an athletic, accurate passer. Even with a slow blackshirt defense or a big whire Fenney. Back then those offenses chewed so much tiime off clock you had little margin for error. Don James had an accurate passer, but not athletic. If only Tui was born erlier. The Weaz took same pholosophy as James...and he won a rose bowl with it. Weasel ran same offense as James, with of corse more option, but DJ ran his share of goal line, situational option.

Fuck i dont know if i anssered question. Pup watching cheers episide wheree Woody gets married over a scotch..or 2.
    Founders Club

Rick Fenney was used in same way Corey Diillon was by Lambo. Or Ground Chuck. Feed the ball to your stallion. Brock only had to occasionally wrist-flick it out to freddy or Pathon. They were always open by 5 yards. Everyone cheated up to stop dillon, Fenney and paijnful stretch-play to Warner. It was the times, before faggy spreads.

Lets look at Old school Big 8 option teams. The pass wAS ALWAYS open i f only they had a reliable passer to get ball to their 2 WR's. They didnt in those days...but James diid. Now if James had Tui? Goodnight.

Put Marcus Mariota in place of Jamelle Holieway, put Marcus Tuiasosopo in Nebraska's offense in '91 or '92 (we wouldnt have won a national title)..They did with Tommie Frazier 4 years later byy same principal. or Dennis Dixon in Bill McCartneys 89-90 teams. Colorado would have won back-to-back titles.

The point? A power running game , option running game behind a great oline is UNBEATABLE with an athletic, accurate passer. Even with a slow blackshirt defense or a big whire Fenney. Back then those offenses chewed so much tiime off clock you had little margin for error. Don James had an accurate passer, but not athletic. If only Tui was born erlier. The Weaz took same pholosophy as James...and he won a rose bowl with it. Weasel ran same offense as James, with of corse more option, but DJ ran his share of goal line, situational option.

Fuck i dont know if i anssered question. Pup watching cheers episide wheree Woody gets married over a scotch..or 2.

I'm sorry, but I can't read something with so many spelling & grammatical errors.

Oh hi Baze, its obvious the football content went straight over your head but the i could care less to correct spelling because im typing as fastg as i can drew your attention....you got me. youre worse than tommy dude. What a little bitch

The ol hunt and peck huh

Put Marcus Mariota in place of Jamelle Holieway (actually he could throw but get ppint)put Marcus Tuiasosopo in Nebraska's offense in '91 or '92 (we wouldnt have won a national title)..They did with Tommie Frazier 4 years later byy same principal. or Dennis Dixon in Bill McCartneys 89-90 teams. Colorado would have won back-to-back titles.

What would have happened if Bruce Snyder was the coach
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Greatest single defensive play in UW history? Michael Jackson's int off of rick leach in 1/1/78 rose bowl?

Offense? Billy Joe's 4th down conversion in 1991 at Nebraska?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Greatest single defensive play in UW history? Michael Jackson's int off of rick leach in 1/1/78 rose bowl?