Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justus Legg, 3* 2019 BUCK, Auburn (Riverside?), WA

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This kid sucks. Joel Dublanko 2.0. When you see a kid that had a bad year, looks 35 years old, and is out of shape than you have to sign him.

Going to Cincy, apparently, then, yeah?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

“"Washington is recruiting me as a buck," said Legg. "I talk with Coach K (Pete Kwiatkowski), Coach Lake and Coach (Ikaika) Malloe mostly there. They want me to come up there again at some point and they told me they'd be watching me closely during my senior season."

Keeping Legg and Reggie Jones in touch for the post-December offer after we don’t get any bucks.
    Bump.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sad to see how far Justus has fallen jesus...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019
    Initial ranking as a Sophomore was 4-stars. Sometimes when UW doesn't offer a highly rated in-state kid, they kinda know what they're doing. Consider that the next time anybody wants to bitch about Gee Scott never being offered.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Initial ranking as a Sophomore was 4-stars. Sometimes when UW doesn't offer a highly rated in-state kid, they kinda know what they're doing. Consider that the next time anybody wants to bitch about Gee Scott never being offered.

Yep, I remember when Ohio State took a commit from Justus Legg. Dark times around here.

(I'm not crying over Scott but this is a really awful example.)
    Ohio State also offered Ty Jones and he's not exactly lighting it up. With all the talent they get, OSU is not putting receivers in the league like they should. Their talent evaluations at that position are not good. All their receivers in the Rose Bowl were like 6'0 or 6'1 and none were nationally big name guys that stand out as elite players. Admittedly, Gee is not as overrated as Legg was but he's still overrated. It's whatever.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,239
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yep, I remember when Ohio State took a commit from Justus Legg. Dark times around here.

Ohio State also offered Ty Jones and he's not exactly lighting it up. With all the talent they get, OSU is not putting receivers in the league like they should. Their talent evaluations at that position are not good. All their receivers in the Rose Bowl were like 6'0 or 6'1 and none were nationally big name guys that stand out as elite players. Admittedly, Gee is not as overrated as Legg was but he's still overrated. It's whatever.
    When you spout off this bullshit I can't tell if you don't know what you are talking about or you are lying and hoping that nobody else knows what they are talking about.

Parris Campbell is going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick this year. KJ Hill is coming back for his Senior Year to try to get into the 1st round next year. Not putting receivers into the league? Parris will be the seventh WR drafted out of OSU in 5 years.

2017: Curtis Samuel- 2nd
    Noah Brown- 7th

2016: Michael Thomas- 2nd
    Braxton Miller- 3rd

2015: Devin Smith- 2nd
    Evan Spencer- 6th
    Thank you

Campbell has elite speed that will show at the combine. One of the fastest players in America
  • Options

When you spout off this bullshit I can't tell if you don't know what you are talking about or you are lying and hoping that nobody else knows what they are talking about.

Parris Campbell is going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick this year. KJ Hill is coming back for his Senior Year to try to get into the 1st round next year. Not putting receivers into the league? Parris will be the seventh WR drafted out of OSU in 5 years.

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Yeah, never heard of any of them. Where are the first rounders? Ohio State has recruited top-5 classes. No first rounders? Who did they have this season that was nationally elite? Who the fuck is Parris Campbell? Never heard of him. First round my ass.
  • Options

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Michael Thomas is one of the 5 best receivers in the NFL
    Lol no he's not.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,706
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    Yeah, never heard of any of them. Where are the first rounders? Ohio State has recruited top-5 classes. No first rounders? Who did they have this season that was nationally elite? Who the fuck is Parris Campbell? Never heard of him. First round my ass.
    You probably should have since the announcers said his name pretty often in the Rose Bowl...on April 25th you will hear it again.

So now you want to move the field goal posts from NFL generally to first rounders specifically? Convenient since I just listed three guys in three years drafted in the 33rd pick-47th pick range.
  • Options

Noah Brown- 7th

Braxton Miller- 3rd

Evan Spencer- 6th
    You probably should have since the announcers said his name pretty often in the Rose Bowl...on April 25th you will hear it again.

So now you want to move the field goal posts from NFL generally to first rounders specifically? Convenient since I just listed three guys in three years drafted in the 33rd pick-47th pick range.
    Never heard of him. Didn't see anybody playing for OSU at WR that was impressive versus UW. A couple guys wide open over the middle for touch downs and first downs because Rapp was out and Jojo sucks. Other than that, nothing. No fucking way he's a first rounder. Third round at best.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,239
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Perris Campbell only had 90 receptions this year
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,706

Perris Campbell only had 90 receptions this year

Who?
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Cmon guys stop this. This is Justus fucking Legg's thread.

Think he takes that partial to Central or holds out for the Idaho State offer?