Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cameron Davis, 2019 4* RB, Upland (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fuck yeah. It's on baby ...
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Now that Davis is in the fold we can go all out for one of the remaining studs. I would bet that one of them commits pretty soon knowing that there's only 1 more spot likely available for a RB in the 2019 class. Kind of like how the WRs happened in the 2018 class.

I bet you we'd still take 2 dudes. And Dollars can play DB too, I think.
    Interesting quote from Davis..

I know they're just taking one back in the '19 class so I wanted to make sure I locked my spot in and put the recruiting process behind me."
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    he reminds me of the kind of tail back that USC always gets - kind of a Ronald Jones look to me.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Now that Davis is in the fold we can go all out for one of the remaining studs. I would bet that one of them commits pretty soon knowing that there's only 1 more spot likely available for a RB in the 2019 class. Kind of like how the WRs happened in the 2018 class.

I know they're just taking one back in the '19 class so I wanted to make sure I locked my spot in and put the recruiting process behind me."
    One back and one "Chico ala Ahmed" = two backs
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Pretty impressive tape. He has an ability to get defenders to commit to one direction, but then he plants his foot, cuts and leaves them grasping.

Great vision and burst, and pretty good top end speed.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

This closes the door on someone like Madison but no way they say no to Dollars/Jones
    @BallzDeep is triggered by this poast.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    So apparently Tennessee and Oklahoma had come by to visit him. I guess the national recruit talks (not like it matters) might've been justified.

So apparently Tennessee and Oklahoma had come by to visit him. I guess the national recruit talks (not like it matters) might've been justified.

Who are we talking about here?
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Stump
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Davis

Davis
    Yeah duh. The kid is a stud.
  • Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    Kinda reminds me of JJ Taylor.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    He reminds me of Joe Williams.