Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Josh Delgado, 3.5* 2019 WR, Bellflower (St. John Bosco), CA (Offered 7/14/17)

Comments

• Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    pat_hm said:

Delgato silent to Oregon imo

Biggins CB to Oregon, I guess we're going all in on Ngata
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Lubick is in California this weekend checking in on Jordan Chin's brother
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Lubick is in California this weekend checking in on Jordan Chin's brother

Whooosh? Or is he any good?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pat_hm said:

That can't possibly backfire.
    Delgado is a JAG to me. He's like a fancier Baccelia.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

pat_hm said:

I wasn't comparing Delgado to Ngata. Come on, man. I'm just saying that once Ngata commits to Clemson, and Nakua to USC, we're gonna be standing there with our dick on our hand cause there's nobody else.

I don't know what my point was exactly, except that it's gonna fucking suck when Ngata goes to Clemson. I like Taj Davis more than Delgado. Delgado is like Aaron Fuller or whatever, but even Davis is nowhere near Ngata.
  • Options

pat_hm said:

I wasn't comparing Delgado to Ngata. Come on, man. I'm just saying that once Ngata commits to Clemson, and Nakua to USC, we're gonna be standing there with our dick on our hand cause there's nobody else.

I don't know what my point was exactly, except that it's gonna fucking suck when Ngata goes to Clemson. I like Taj Davis more than Delgado. Delgado is like Aaron Fuller or whatever, but even Davis is nowhere near Ngata.
    I guess I think of it like this: is Delgado the kind of kid that improves our team or just keeps it around where we are? And for me, it's the latter - so I just can't get a boner.
    I honestly don't disagree.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He is ok. Not Pittman but ok. He is like a much better Aaron Fuller. Who sucks so FYFM
  • Options
    Penace said:

He is ok. Not Pittman but ok. He is like a much better Aaron Fuller. Who sucks so FYFM

He is Aaron Fuller. Pittman is also Aaron Fuller. HTH.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    Pittman is not Aaron Fuller. He is Steve Smith.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

pat_hm said:

I guess I think of it like this: is Delgado the kind of kid that improves our team or just keeps it around where we are? And for me, it's the latter - so I just can't get a boner.
    Agreed, he wouldn't be a huge piece to you guys. For Oregon he would be the slot/fly guy that Charles Nelson before and Michael Redd now plays. His Sparq score is really high so that fits the position.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Penace said:

Pittman is not Aaron Fuller. He is Steve Smith.

Pittman was nominated for the hall of fame? FIRE LUBICK.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I like the kid from vancouver better than delgado but we may be crooting him as a db. if we are scrambling at the end taking random wr's this is gay. If we aren't, then i can accept it.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

pat_hm said:

You WR coach is really good at coaching WR's, but he's not very good at getting WR's to come play for him.

Ask me how I know this...
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Mosster47 said:

pat_hm said:

You WR coach is really good at coaching WR's, but he's not very good at getting WR's to come play for him.

Our wr play sucked balls last year. He got some good ones to sign tho. Thanks for the invitation.
    When your WR room is lead by fags like Baccellia, Pounds, and Chin its no surprise that the WR production outside of Pettis was dogshit. Pease left an absolute shit show at WR and I know most people here hate hearing this but its going to take Bynum, Cook, Jones, and the incoming frosh some time before they start lighting it up. IMO Lubick did an admirable job coaching last year after the situation he inherited.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

pat_hm said:

Our wr play sucked balls last year. He got some good ones to sign tho. Thanks for the invitation.
    When your WR room is lead by fags like Baccellia, Pounds, and Chin its no surprise that the WR production outside of Pettis was dogshit. Pease left an absolute shit show at WR and I know most people here hate hearing this but its going to take Bynum, Cook, Jones, and the incoming frosh some time before they start lighting it up. IMO Lubick did an admirable job coaching last year after the situation he inherited.
    It should not have been a strength of the team by any means last year. But there should have been some production from 1 or more of the young guys given the lack of talent in front of them. There wasn't and they didn't, therefore they sucked.

Let's see how that group does this year.