Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jeremiah Criddell, 2019 4* DB, Rancho Cucamonga (HS), CA (Offered 7/14)

Comments

• Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pat_hm said:

Talk about fucking up a “40 year decision.” Cristobal is going to leverage this easy schedule into a job back home and ditch this class just like Willie. But they can recruit all right. Too bad you actually have to develop your talent in order to win football games. Something that the Oregon staff neglects to mention on recruiting visits. Oh well. They’ll take the off-season natty #scoducks

There is not a chance in a hundred years Miami would offer a tier 7 level coach who flopped out at FIU.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    kid felt dissed by UW...gunna spend his next 4 years on social media discreetly referencing the girl who asked him out then thought twice and dissed him...he finna show that girl what she missed.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    Bunch a doog bullshit that we didn’t want him. Kid loved being recruited and Oregon is better at it than uw staff.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Baseman said:

The quooking is strong in this thread.

The fuck ... the WDWHA dooging is stronger.
    While we’re on the subject, Who the fuck has your team got a commitment from?
    A 6 foot 190 lb OLB ... and I thought BBK was undersized
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    That stomach looks like it is straight from the Body By Ivan program
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

If Oregon doesn’t win 10 with that schedule they should fire everyone.

They won't, Cristobal is the Romar of football.
    Sample size isn't quite large enuff for that tag. Sorry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2018
    Tequilla said:

Baseman said:

A 6 foot 190 lb OLB ... and I thought BBK was undersized

Very dangerous in the open field.............the opposing RBs.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Call me Krisvashon Cane, but I think Miami will do ok.

Or were you talking about my other allegiance, mah Cewgs?
  • Options
    Meek said:

kid felt dissed by UW...gunna spend his next 4 years on social media discreetly referencing the girl who asked him out then thought twice and dissed him...he finna show that girl what she missed.

LOL! Ok.
  • Options
    BaldwinIV said:

pat_hm said:

Talk about fucking up a “40 year decision.” Cristobal is going to leverage this easy schedule into a job back home and ditch this class just like Willie. But they can recruit all right. Too bad you actually have to develop your talent in order to win football games. Something that the Oregon staff neglects to mention on recruiting visits. Oh well. They’ll take the off-season natty #scoducks

There is not a chance in a hundred years Miami would offer a tier 7 level coach who flopped out at FIU.
    Agreed, in part.

Mario's record is incomplete. The most you can say about him is that he's terribly unproven, which is true. But being inconsistent at FIU after bringing them the only success they've ever known and getting that shit show to a bowl is not something a shitty coach can pull off. We all know he can recruit.

But the Ducks should know this: if he wins at Oregon, and if Miami isn't getting it done, they'd look at him. Miami isn't a program that views itself with the self-importance that a lot of accomplished programs do ... A LOT of dudes have coached and won there, and they take a few chances. And he's from there and make no mistake, whether he likes Yougene or not, Miami is home in every sense of the word for him.

But, not right now. First, Miami's trajectory is positive. Second, Mario hasn't done shit. You flip those two things around, and all bets are off.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bunch a doog bullshit that we didn’t want him. Kid loved being recruited and Oregon is better at it than uw staff.

FREE PUB BUTT FUCKERS!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Call me Krisvashon Cane, but I think Miami will do ok.

Or were you talking about my other allegiance, mah Cewgs?
    Did I post Bama’s commits?
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Never said Miami. Despite fading towards the end of last year I think Richt is safe. Coming off a 8-9 win season at Oregon teams down south will kick the tires on MC due to his Florida ties and Bama experience. I’m just not buying that he “loves Eugene” and is in it for the long run. Oregon is a stepping stone job. Willie set that precedent. Mullens hiring Cristobal was just damage control and with the Canzanos of the world fluffing him + the offseason “hype” the myth has been firmly established. Now it’s MC’s job to leverage his success to get back home. Eugene is not home for the south Florida native.
  • Options
    CIgarBoxGuitaristCIgarBoxGuitarist Member Posts: 16
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Cristobal’s home or not we’re getting our arses handed to us in the recruiting department....

• Options
    pat_hm said:

Never said Miami. Despite fading towards the end of last year I think Richt is safe. Coming off a 8-9 win season at Oregon teams down south will kick the tires on MC due to his Florida ties and Bama experience. I’m just not buying that he “loves Eugene” and is in it for the long run. Oregon is a stepping stone job. Willie set that precedent. Mullens hiring Cristobal was just damage control and with the Canzanos of the world fluffing him + the offseason “hype” the myth has been firmly established. Now it’s MC’s job to leverage his success to get back home. Eugene is not home for the south Florida native.

Don't disagree with any of that, and much of it could be said about Washington.

Any coach from Florida coaching at Washington would leave in a minute to coach UF, FSU or Miami, so in that sense, Washington is a stepping stone job. So are a lot of places, depending on where the coach wants to be. I agree I'm not buying Mario's "I love You Gene" line; that's what he's supposed to say. But the PNW is like Mars to people from the SE US, especially down as far as Florida, which is so different than the PNW in literally every way possible.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Cristobal’s home or not we’re getting our arses handed to us in the recruiting department....

Aggravating... What’s the deal with our just above mediocre 2019 class and now this?? God it was beginning to feel great to be in the drivers seat around here as we rightfully should, and then look at our incoming class, as well as losing this guy, and I am afraid the bus is about to pass us by with Cristobal driving. I’m tired of projects. I want 300 offers and some genuine marketing. I want BLUE CHIPS and be stacked to the hilt. There is no reason to squander our success and no reason to have a guy reopen his recruitment. He will end up in O just so Cristobal can rub our noses in it.

I hope he goes to Oregon. Takes up a roster spot...

Hmm?

With the guys we should be getting ending up at O, one Milo Eifler taking a roster spot they can not only afford, but relish... bastards.

Be more subtle if you want to pass yourself off as a UW fan.
  • Options
    CIgarBoxGuitaristCIgarBoxGuitarist Member Posts: 16
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2018

I’m moderately annoyed at our seeming inability to capitalize on our success.. Who is the marketing guru for recruiting? We have so many things that are right but why do we have an identity or image crisis? To me, it looks like we are going to take a nice step backwards this year in recruiting for no good reason and I am honest enough to say that out loud and I’m really frustrated; actually full-blown irked at the coaches for missing out because they seem to be above actually recruiting. Criddell was a top target. He also like to be pursued... not unlike most of us. Cristobal played the game and reaped the fruits. We offer and say, “hey, we’re UDub” as if that’s all it takes. That works for some guys, obviously, but not for the majority of talented players with the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ or higher ratings..

P.S. look at the ball cap.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2018

Don't disagree with any of that, and much of it could be said about Washington.

Any coach from Florida coaching at Washington would leave in a minute to coach UF, FSU or Miami, so in that sense, Washington is a stepping stone job. So are a lot of places, depending on where the coach wants to be. I agree I'm not buying Mario's "I love You Gene" line; that's what he's supposed to say. But the PNW is like Mars to people from the SE US, especially down as far as Florida, which is so different than the PNW in literally every way possible.

Stepping stone? Besides Sark (we were blessed), what UW coach, from any sport, left willingly for another job?