Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sean Dollars, 2019 4* RB, Rancho Cucamonga, (OFFERED 7/14)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Woof said:

I'll let one of the more informed teen boy stalkers comment, but I honestly wonder if Pete told Bonerpopper to mail it in on the 2018 class and just go hard on 2019 for the past 6 months.

We are seemingly in the top 2 for Jones, Dollars, Davis, and Madison, and there could be more given our extensive offer list. DL and RB are our biggest needs IMO for the class, so getting 2 really good ones is critical.

I'd put safety at the top as well.
    And QB and WR at the bottom.

Amazing how quickly those spots flipped.
    So what I’m hearing is that we need to recruit every position at a high level always?
    Apparently that is how the big bois do it
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In most recent Interview with Angulo he said USC, Oregon, and Mississippi State are in on him the hardest. I wonder how much we're looking at him now that we have Davis? I hope we still try to get him in the boat.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

In most recent Interview with Angulo he said USC, Oregon, and Mississippi State are in on him the hardest. I wonder how much we're looking at him now that we have Davis? I hope we still try to get him in the boat.

Austin Jones or bust. Dollars is just aight.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hope this doesn't hurt us on the Criddell front, but I agree that Jones has to be the primary other RB target until you think he's going elsewhere.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The thing that worries me about Dollars is that he jus uses his speed to run around people, without getting too physical or making a lot of guys miss. I’m skeptical that his style will translate well to the next level when more defenders are as fast as he is.

Davis has almost the same level of speed/burst as Dollars but looks more comfortable running between the tackles.

Jones is the complete package.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

The thing that worries me about Dollars is that he jus uses his speed to run around people, without getting too physical or making a lot of guys miss. I’m skeptical that his style will translate well to the next level when more defenders are as fast as he is.

Davis has almost the same level of speed/burst as Dollars but looks more comfortable running between the tackles.

How big is it? Hehehe
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

How big is it? Hehehe
    the o/u is 5
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2018
    When does his mixtape drop?

edit: god fuck off Dennis
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

While this is true, pure speed guys can be massive weapons if used properly. Dollars reminds me most of a former Longhorn, Ramonce Taylor.

Taylor is one of the most talented players you have never heard of. He was just about to completely blow up on a loaded Texas team when he took keepin' it real a bit too far and got busted for doing some gangsta shit. He also had a brief and undistinguished hip-hop career, if I am not mistaken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6BMbgRvYAA
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018
    Taylor had a stronger arm than brown socks.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dollars likes retweeting and talking about all the top schools that are recruiting him. It’s tough to see where he stands other than to make the observation that he really enjoys being recruited.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Dollars likes retweeting and talking about all the top schools that are recruiting him. It’s tough to see where he stands other than to make the observation that he really enjoys being recruited.

A lot of these guys do, especially at first. The ones who relish it right up to NSD...that’s a warning flag.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You guys are missing the point. He's got like 5k followers, think of all the #FreePub
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys are missing the point. He's got like 5k followers, think of all the #FreePub

Just gotta get that hat on the table.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414

A classic hat on a the table moment.
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    said Washington is doing the best job recruiting him to Wiltfong, who by the way, thinks Austin Jones is going to Stanford.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BlastDoor said:

said Washington is doing the best job recruiting him to Wiltfong, who by the way, thinks Austin Jones is going to Stanford.

I thought Nip was supposed to help us bring players to Washington..
  • Options
    pat_hm said:

BlastDoor said:

I thought Nip was supposed to help us bring players to Washington..
    He is a mature adult who doesn’t let his personal feelings overwhelm his players.