Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sean Dollars, 2019 4* RB, Rancho Cucamonga, (OFFERED 7/14)

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Why did we give him a scholarship if he hasn't committed yet? C'mon Pete.
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    He can't outrun white guys half the time. Give me Austin Jones
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dawgs206 said:

He can't outrun white guys half the time. Give me Austin Jones

LEAVE
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

When I saw his name I assumed he was a rapper.

ISAFNRC
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Names UW as one of his leaders in this article. Snake oil salesman Willie Taggs and Cristoballz are our main competition right now.

I love his film, 2nd best RB on our board behind Austin Jones IMO. His acceleration is unreal.

https://n.rivals.com/news/fsu-offer-big-for-2019four-star-rb-sean-dollars
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'll let one of the more informed teen boy stalkers comment, but I honestly wonder if Pete told Bonerpopper to mail it in on the 2018 class and just go hard on 2019 for the past 6 months.

We are seemingly in the top 2 for Jones, Dollars, Davis, and Madison, and there could be more given our extensive offer list. DL and RB are our biggest needs IMO for the class, so getting 2 really good ones is critical.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Dollars is pretty good. Wouldn't mind if UW got him but my top two backs offered so far are Austin Jones and Zach Charbonnet.

I like Jones and Davis.
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Woof said:

I'll let one of the more informed teen boy stalkers comment, but I honestly wonder if Pete told Bonerpopper to mail it in on the 2018 class and just go hard on 2019 for the past 6 months.

We are seemingly in the top 2 for Jones, Dollars, Davis, and Madison, and there could be more given our extensive offer list. DL and RB are our biggest needs IMO for the class, so getting 2 really good ones is critical.

If he wanted to mail it in, why not just take 0 RB's, and just say that Trey Lowe was our RB? Which is probably what we should've done looking at the '19 class, and maybe they would've if they knew Gaskin was (probably) coming back.
    Agree, but my counter argument would be that Dick Newton is essentially the equivalent of mailing it in given how the rest of the class turned out. They needed a warm body too, given the potential of losing both Gaskin and Coleman.

For me Jones is the crown jewel, with Davis, Wilson, and Dollars all just a little behind (in that order). I would be very happy with any of them though.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Woof said:

I'd put safety at the top as well.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Dollars is pretty good. Wouldn't mind if UW got him but my top two backs offered so far are Austin Jones and Zach Charbonnet.

Since when did we ever agree on anything? Stop plagiarism my shit, fucko.