Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Bailey "Music From the" Elder, 4* 2019 OL, Tacoma (Stadium), WA

167891012»

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Posts: 12,719
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
  • elord821 said:
    I apologize to everyone. I'm not very tech-savvy. I know what to do now. Just click the link, and don't bitch.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Posts: 665
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    PS, I really really really really really wanted to say "or DDY takes to trees", but I'm still fucking new here and I don't know the actual story besides random mentions of a Maserati in threads and the sweet GIF of dunking over the wheelchair.

So if anyone wants to retell the story for me, I have some hot cocoa and a blanket and am ready for a good tale.
    backthepack
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 23,224
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    edited May 2

PS, I really really really really really wanted to say "or DDY takes to trees", but I'm still fucking new here and I don't know the actual story besides random mentions of a Maserati in threads and the sweet GIF of dunking over the wheelchair.

So if anyone wants to retell the story for me, I have some hot cocoa and a blanket and am ready for a good tale.

Warned.
    UW_Doog_Bot
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Posts: 665
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    Swaye said:

Warned.
    I swear I just like feeling cozy! :(
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 7,789
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    With having only 1-2 spots remaining on the OL for this class, I'm ok waiting on this kid and taking a swing at some bigger fish. His offers are all from lower-tier schools at this point. It's important to keep an eye on him but I dont think we need to rush to offer.
    RDR
  • ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Posts: 266
    250 Up Votes Third Anniversary 100 Awesomes 100 Comments
    Christ

With having only 1-2 spots remaining on the OL for this class, I'm ok waiting on this kid and taking a swing at some bigger fish. His offers are all from lower-tier schools at this point. It's important to keep an eye on him but I dont think we need to rush to offer.

Of the guys on our board who else to do we have a shot with? I know it's still early but I haven't heard much positive news on OL recruiting other than Buelow.
    bananasnblondes
  • ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Posts: 266
    250 Up Votes Third Anniversary 100 Awesomes 100 Comments
    edited May 30

Christ

Of the guys on our board who else to do we have a shot with? I know it's still early but I haven't heard much positive news on OL recruiting other than Buelow.
    Not sure how the "Christ" got there on my first comment.... I legitimately have no idea who we are in on at this point.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 7,789
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes

Christ

The top OL guys on our list are still setting up unofficial visits, then they'll likely have officials. Elder is a good under-the-radar prospect at this point, but unless his recruiting absolutely blows up or he is amazing at camp, I dont think you have to rush to offer him.
    ToddTurnerLIVES