Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maninoa Tufono, 4* LB 2019, Punahou HS, HI (Offered)

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    no cardboard Pete.

he gone.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe cardboard Pete comes out at commitment tweet? I'm really struggling with the highs and lows this year. Like it's been 2 years since we? have had a woof.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

A recruit wearing the traditional-ish purple and gold uniforms and not the chrome and black? Lock.

That is actually a great fucking spot Purple and gold =OKG.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Maybe cardboard Pete comes out at commitment tweet? I'm really struggling with the highs and lows this year. Like it's been 2 years since we? have had a woof.

Huh?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

PUSH, dammit!

But we need heat from the edge
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

elord821 said:

Where do I go? There is "tequila speed", but I don't know if I would use that to describe basketball. "Kobestopper" says "lukewarm", but I want hot. This place says that it's a recruiting board with no football in the icon.

Here
    I laffed like an idiot hyena.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

I really love him and you know when Eklund starts saying things like 'we aren't sure he fits yet. he could become a 3 down player, but right now he's a 2 down player' that the kid is 1) definitely a 3 down player and 2) We are sure he fits.

The kid's feet are insane. He could play SAM or MIK for us IMO.

I maintain that UW isn't very high on him. One of the big reasons they are even recruiting him is because his father is a former player and has been pushing his son's interest in the Dawgs.

I'll be shocked if UW goes after Tufono very hard, but, as I always say, things change all the time in recruiting.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Too slow at inside backer. Not twitchy enough for the outside. Pass.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hey there Ballz.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I really love him and you know when Eklund starts saying things like 'we aren't sure he fits yet. he could become a 3 down player, but right now he's a 2 down player' that the kid is 1) definitely a 3 down player and 2) We are sure he fits.

I maintain that UW isn't very high on him. One of the big reasons they are even recruiting him is because his father is a former player and has been pushing his son's interest in the Dawgs.

I'll be shocked if UW goes after Tufono very hard, but, as I always say, things change all the time in recruiting.
    I'm not saying he's on the commit watch list, but he's getting close to being on there.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

too fat?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Hey there Ballz.
    Who?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited June 2018
    dnc said:

I'm not saying he's on the commit watch list, but he's getting close to being on there.
    That was straight copy pasta from his article. I can’t believe the retarded shit he says sometimes.

Biggins, Huffman, and even other school mods who are after him all say UW is in lead position if we? want him, and all say we? do in fact want him. But Ektard definitely knows something they don’t.

It’s cool though because things always change in recruiting, so he’s not wrong.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Releasing his top five and so far he has retweeted stuff from Michigan State, LSU, Oregon, and Florida State. Nothing from the Huskies or anyone else. Hopefully we are either that 5 spot or this is all meaningless.