Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to OBK

LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Since you are a bitch and couldn't handle your timeout, @7ElevenSverige along with your very own @LoneStarDawg have kicked off an instagram marketing campaign called #WheneverWherever

but more specifically, if you have the balls to show up in Stockholm, meet me at Hitler's 7-11 located next to StikkiNikki and across the street from CUM clubwear (I shit you not).

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Pin this thread
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Can we get a pinterest feuds bored?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I took a shit in that very recycling receptacle once.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2017
    The Vlad and I shared a hearty laugh over your failed attempt to eliminate me. You should have shelled out more money to the Americans and used a bunker buster bomb. You see I live in an fortified Soviet era basement buried deep in the Earth and it takes more than 1 C note to finish me off. You should have used those extra kronors and fucked a cheap Swedish whore instead.

You took one of my nine lives and for that I give you props. TYFYS.

#OBKNeverDies
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

The Vlad and I shared a hearty laugh over your failed attempt to eliminate me. You should have shelled out more money to the Americans and used a bunker buster bomb. You see I live in an fortified Soviet era basement buried deep in the Earth and it takes more than 1 C note to finish me off. You should have used those extra kronors and fucked a cheap Swedish whore instead.

#OBKNeverDies

So only 800 bones to take the other eight lives? Chinteresting.
  • Options

#OBKNeverDies

So only 800 bones to take the other eight lives? Chinteresting.
    I have 6 left. I've been banned 3 times now.
  • Options
    Founders Club

#OBKNeverDies

I have it on good authority that you were an incessant bitch begging to get back into the party
  • Options
    edited June 2017

#OBKNeverDies

I have it on good authority that you were an incessant bitch begging to get back into the party
    I've been humble for the most part but I'm going to take some credit for defeating SFJ. Puppy hit him from one side while I hit him from the other. We put him in a pressure cooker and boiled him alive. The path is now clear to enter the championship round vs PLSS.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

#OBKNeverDies

I have it on good authority that you were an chincessant bitch pegging to get back into the party
  • Options
    Founders Club

#OBKNeverDies

I have it on good authority that you were an chincessant bitch pegging to get back into the party
    Chinexcusable
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Since you are a bitch and couldn't handle your timeout, @7ElevenSverige along with your very own @LoneStarDawg have kicked off an instagram marketing campaign called #WheneverWherever

but more specifically, if you have the balls to show up in Stockholm, meet me at Hitler's 7-11 located next to StikkiNikki and across the street from CUM clubwear (I shit you not).

Isn't that where Lloyd Dobler explained Kick-Boxing, sport of the future, to Denny and Mark?

• Options
    I see an islamofag in the 7-11 window.