Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What in the holy fuck?!?!?!?!

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
For anyone who has been to Jamaica, what the fuck is up with all the goddamn cats? Fucking things are everywhere. I'm at a nice ass resort and all the staff just walks right by droves of these fucking things. Is it illegal to carpet bomb cats?

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Never trust a dude who is super into cats
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sounds edgy, like my hotel in Sighisoara (Vlad the Impaler, aka the real Dracula's hometown) Romania. Instead of cats there were wild dogs everywhere, even inside the hotel hallways. I was also attacked at the cemetery on the top of the hill at night by the graveyard keeper's German Shepard. Having had my fill of wild dog assaults abroad, I pulled out a knife and lunged at it, not intending to kill it but just to scare it away. It worked and the dog fled.
  • Options

Sounds edgy, like my hotel in Sighisoara (Vlad the Impaler, aka the real Dracula's hometown) Romania. Instead of cats there were wild dogs everywhere, even inside the hotel hallways. I was also attacked at the cemetery on the top of the hill at night by the graveyard keeper's German Shepard. Having had my fill of wild dog assaults abroad, I pulled out a knife and lunged at it, not intending to kill it but just to scare it away. It worked and the dog fled.

Well this is definitely the weirdest story.

My worst resort story was the amount of Mexicans around when I went to Cabo last year.
    Isn't Tempe about 90 percent Messican?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

My worst resort story was the amount of Mexicans around when I went to Cabo last year.
    The trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots!
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

The trouble with Mordor is that it's full of Orcs!
  • Options
    Founders Club

I guess I'd rather have feral cats everywhere than rabid dogs. Both suck.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I guess I'd rather have feral cats everywhere than rabid dogs. Both suck.
    I thought it was kinda cool. Added to the strange, creepy atmosphere of the place.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Same fucking problem when I went to Home Depot last weekend
    ISAFNRC
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cats like getting stoned and listening to Bob Marley
  • Options
    @FreePurpleJDawg grow some balls and poast something you stupid cunt.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

For anyone who has been to Jamaica, what the fuck is up with all the goddamn cats? Fucking things are everywhere. I'm at a nice ass resort and all the staff just walks right by droves of these fucking things. Is it illegal to carpet bomb cats?

• Options
    Founders Club

We're the messicans feral?
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

We're the messicans feral?
    Is there another kind ?
  • Options
    Founders Club