Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attention Faggots

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Keystone is the worst shit ever created. I bought one at the little store in Glenoma once when I was in Morton hunting elk. The weather was hot and dry and I was really thirsty. I took a couple drinks and poured the rest of that shit out in the parking lot.

Never before in history had I ever considered pouring out a cold beer before that one. Fuck Keystone.

In high school, the beer was Rainier, Schmidt, or Strohs - all shit beer. Old English if we had the scratch for it. And fucking California Coolers for the chicks at the party. Then they wanted Bartles & James coolers. I wanted to kick my own ass for ever buying coolers, but they did get wimmen out of their clothes pretty quickly.

When I was at UW, we drank a fair amount of BEER. White can, black letters, dirt cheap. BEER Fuck we were poor.

Here I am participating in the faggot thread again. Fuckola.

I don't even think they sold Rainer in Texas when I was a youngin. If they did I never noticed it. Cheap beers were pretty much PBR, Lone Star Beer, Stroh's, and Milwaukees Best. PBR was the best of that shit sandwich. Lone Star a close second, Stroh's not far behind that, and The Beast coming in at bilge water level taste.
    God damn that doesn't even register to me

But what the fuck do I know
    My Uber driver chick came up with me and I didnt even get laid.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

dflea said:

Keystone is the worst shit ever created. I bought one at the little store in Glenoma once when I was in Morton hunting elk. The weather was hot and dry and I was really thirsty. I took a couple drinks and poured the rest of that shit out in the parking lot.

Never before in history had I ever considered pouring out a cold beer before that one. Fuck Keystone.

In high school, the beer was Rainier, Schmidt, or Strohs - all shit beer. Old English if we had the scratch for it. And fucking California Coolers for the chicks at the party. Then they wanted Bartles & James coolers. I wanted to kick my own ass for ever buying coolers, but they did get wimmen out of their clothes pretty quickly.

When I was at UW, we drank a fair amount of BEER. White can, black letters, dirt cheap. BEER Fuck we were poor.

Here I am participating in the faggot thread again. Fuckola.

I don't even think they sold Rainer in Texas when I was a youngin. If they did I never noticed it. Cheap beers were pretty much PBR, Lone Star Beer, Stroh's, and Milwaukees Best. PBR was the best of that shit sandwich. Lone Star a close second, Stroh's not far behind that, and The Beast coming in at bilge water level taste.
    God damn that doesn't even register to me

But what the fuck do I know
    My Uber driver chick came up with me and I didnt even get laid.
    I had a hot as fuck Lebanese Uber driver in Canberra, AUS and I tried to get her to come up to my hotel room and she wouldn't even get out of the car. At least you got her to your room before getting curbstomped.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm just glad to see my reparation money$ doing some good in the world.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

The fact that I clicked on a thread titled "Attention Faggots " is alarming.

Fuck.

Not ironic.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

The fact that I clicked on a thread titled "Attention Faggots " is alarming.

Fuck.

Not ironic.
    Your reply was.

Faggot.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've done the Jamaica all inclusive 3 different times. Was a blast each time. If you are at one of the Sandals resorts, they don't even allow tipping, which is nice when you end up ordering 50 or so free drinks each day. As drunk as you will get, you would end up believing you actually have money to tip each time. Leave the wallet in the room.

And yes, the booze is the cheap stuff, but again, after 50 or so, who really cares.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

I've done the Jamaica all inclusive 3 different times. Was a blast each time. If you are at one of the Sandals resorts, they don't even allow tipping, which is nice when you end up ordering 50 or so free drinks each day. As drunk as you will get, you would end up believing you actually have money to tip each time. Leave the wallet in the room.

And yes, the booze is the cheap stuff, but again, after 50 or so, who really cares.

Wado!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It's coors and bud now