Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Attention Faggots

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,209
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Kingston is basically murder central so don't go there.

Also, life advice. Get your shit together and get a defense contractor job or a government job. Rehab is pointless if you still do nothing and kill bugs in your spare time.

I was thinking of cleaning myself up and getting a job in consulting. Who wouldn't want advice from me?
    Met a guy today who is going for his 4th retirement this week. Consulting is next

Army, LAPD, BOA, A Security firm
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2017
    I like the all inclusive. I did one a few years ago in the DR. I was with my girlfriend gay lover at the time though.

The beer is shitty but since it's free and unlimited you can just drink it until it starts getting warm (within like 2 minutes) and dump it out for a new one.

That's about the only thing I have to say on the topic.

Plus from you it's like 2 hours away so pretty easy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I like the all inclusive. I did one a few years ago in the DR. I was with my girlfriend gay lover at the time though.

The beer is shitty but since it's free and unlimited you can just drink it until it starts getting warm (within like 2 minutes) and dump it out for a new one.

I'll just suck down Red Stripes like water.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

It's better than the shitty DR beer. I forgot what it's called but it makes keystone light taste like a double IPA.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

It's better than the shitty DR beer. I forgot what it's called but it makes keystone light taste like a double IPA.
    Red Stripe strikes me like PBR, not good beer but good shitty beer, if you know what I mean. And before any of you assholes say it, I had my first PBR in 1988, before it was a hipster fag beer.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Red Stripe strikes me like PBR, not good beer but good shitty beer, if you know what I mean. And before any of you assholes say it, I had my first PBR in 1988, before it was a hipster fag beer.
    Yeah pretty much.

When did pbr become the hipster thing? Must be like 2011.

Lol I remember back when I was a junior or sophomore we had a sorority over to direct the pledges to build a float or some shit. We put out like 6 thirty packs and one of them was pbr.

After a couple hours all of the beer was gone except for the untouched pbr. Nobody liked that shit at the time. Must've been 2010 or so.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yeah pretty much.

Lol I remember back when I was a junior or sophomore we had a sorority over to direct the pledges to build a float or some shit. We put out like 6 thirty packs and one of them was pbr.

After a couple hours all of the beer was gone except for the untouched pbr. Nobody liked that shit at the time. Must've been 2010 or so.
    I gotta tell you, growing up poor on the res, PBR was a top flight cheap beer. In fact, it was THE top flight cheap beer. To this day it is the best cheap beer I have ever had, but that might owe to the fact that I drank about a hundred cases of it in high school. Weird that I became an alcoholic.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yeah pretty much.

I gotta tell you, growing up poor on the res, PBR was a top flight cheap beer. In fact, it was THE top flight cheap beer. To this day it is the best cheap beer I have ever had, but that might owe to the fact that I drank about a hundred cases of it in high school. Weird that I became an alcoholic.
    There was a super shitty gas station called the Pride right next to my house when I turned 21. 12.99 keystone (always warm) was the go to.
    Before I was 21 it was all mixed shooters because chicks wouldn't drink beer.

Prestige vodka all day every day.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yeah pretty much.

There was a super shitty gas station called the Pride right next to my house when I turned 21. 12.99 keystone (always warm) was the go to.

Thank REAL God you missed the nightmare known as Zima.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yeah pretty much.

Thank REAL God you missed the nightmare known as Zima.
    I missed some of the other weird shit like mad dog 20/20.

Except for the time my Guido neighbor from Jersey brought over like 8 bottles of it with these 2 gross strippers on a Sunday night.
    I was like wtf is this shit
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Wine coolers in 2 liter bottles
    Official beverage of cheerleaders in late 80s/early 90s
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Swaye said:

If you missed Mad Dog, you also missed original Cisco. The Hammer of the Gods.

I recall many nights mixing Mad Dog, Mickey's Big Mouths and Cisco. Actually, I have no memory of those nights, but was told that's what I drank. While waking up in my own vomit.

Fortunately I was too old for four loko
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Can you two fags send each other PMs instead of massacring our bandwidth?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Miller Lite or DIAFF
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Keystone is the worst shit ever created. I bought one at the little store in Glenoma once when I was in Morton hunting elk. The weather was hot and dry and I was really thirsty. I took a couple drinks and poured the rest of that shit out in the parking lot.

Never before in history had I ever considered pouring out a cold beer before that one. Fuck Keystone.

In high school, the beer was Rainier, Schmidt, or Strohs - all shit beer. Old English if we had the scratch for it. And fucking California Coolers for the chicks at the party. Then they wanted Bartles & James coolers. I wanted to kick my own ass for ever buying coolers, but they did get wimmen out of their clothes pretty quickly.

When I was at UW, we drank a fair amount of BEER. White can, black letters, dirt cheap. BEER Fuck we were poor.

Here I am participating in the faggot thread again. Fuckola.

I don't even think they sold Rainer in Texas when I was a youngin. If they did I never noticed it. Cheap beers were pretty much PBR, Lone Star Beer, Stroh's, and Milwaukees Best. PBR was the best of that shit sandwich. Lone Star a close second, Stroh's not far behind that, and The Beast coming in at bilge water level taste.