Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Comey Game Thread

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
Rubio is still a cuck and water is still wet.
Tagged:

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hillary didn't mean to break the law

Wait that was the last game

NOGAF
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Hillary didn't mean to break the law

Wait that was the last game

NOGAF

You seem concerned.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"If you weren't fired would you still have a job?"

Asking the tough questions.

Grant's toomb tuff
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Comey says he asked professor at Columbia to leak to reporter memo content in hopes of prompting appointment of special prosecutor.

Sounds like Comey is confessing.
    Dude61 said:

Comey says he asked professor at Columbia to leak to reporter memo content in hopes of prompting appointment of special prosecutor.

Confessing to leaking his own private unclassified information.

LOCK HIM UP!
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    More confessing:

Comey gave his memos of conversations with Prez to his "friend" who gave them to the New York Times.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Dude61 said:

Confessing to leaking his own private unclassified information.

LOCK HIM UP!
    And provided the impetus for the appointment of the special counsel. Great move by Comey.
    Dude61 said:

Loretta Lynch is having a surprisingly bad day in the Comey testimony.

This is true. She should be locked up next to Michael Flynn.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

Comey seems like a straight shooter. He'd still have a job if Washington wasn't such a fucking cesspool of political insanity. He isn't perfect (I fucking hated the way he didn't recommend prosecution for Clinton when I would have gone to jail for less), but he has been put in unwinnable positions between political douchebags (Clinton AND Trump). If we didn't have so many corrupt and idiotic people running for President, we perhaps wouldn't have to can FBI Directors.

Back to the matter at hand - Trump looks like an incompetent boob in all this, but I haven't seen anything illegal. HELPS TRUMP IMO!

Not watching the testimony, but the preliminary remarks published yesterday state a prima facie case for attempt to obstruct justice or obstruction of justice under Federal law.
    Swaye said:

Comey seems like a straight shooter. He'd still have a job if Washington wasn't such a fucking cesspool of political insanity. He isn't perfect (I fucking hated the way he didn't recommend prosecution for Clinton when I would have gone to jail for less), but he has been put in unwinnable positions between political douchebags (Clinton AND Trump). If we didn't have so many corrupt and idiotic people running for President, we perhaps wouldn't have to can FBI Directors.

Back to the matter at hand - Trump looks like an incompetent boob in all this, but I haven't seen anything illegal. HELPS TRUMP IMO!

Firing Comey for continuing the investigation is still about the only smoking gun out there.

Still waiting for the piss tape.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Not watching the testimony, but the preliminary remarks published yesterday state a prima facie case for attempt to obstruct justice or obstruction of justice under Federal law.
    That's why the special counsel appointment is so valuable. There is now an independent investigation into possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power. Again, brilliant move by Comey.