Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Prediction Time

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I come from a family with a rich tradition of classy machete hunting and I can say nobody needs a machete with such a high capacity blade and a black plastic handle. I'm shaking and about to vomit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

J provided a brilliant analysis of root causes. He didn't say anything about how you address and stop radical Muslim terrorism. Poor, uneducated and unskilled is one thing, but reading comprehension should be a fundamental to everyone.

I like to talk shit about someone's reading comprehension while being cirwhooooooooooshissdoogFS by a copy pasta, that's what I like to do.
    dnc said:

J provided a brilliant analysis of root causes. He didn't say anything about how you address and stop radical Muslim terrorism. Poor, uneducated and unskilled is one thing, but reading comprehension should be a fundamental to everyone.

I like to talk shit about someone's reading comprehension while being cirwhooooooooooshissdoogFS by a copy pasta, that's what I like to do.
    You make a good attempt st appearing smart. Delridge wins again.
    I laffed.

Quality double quote too.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I come from a family with a rich tradition of classy machete hunting and I can say nobody needs a machete with such a high capacity blade and a black plastic handle. I'm shaking and about to vomit.

I laffed.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2017

It is a wonderful religion of peace.

Religion has such a rich history of non violence.

I prefer Santa, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. At least they bring you something you can enjoy instead of the fiery depths of hell. Though I'm sure the 72 virgins thing is pretty enticing to some.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    jecornel said:

It is a wonderful religion of peace.

Religion has such a rich history of non violence.

I prefer Santa, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. At least they bring you something you can enjoy instead of the fiery depths of hell. Though I'm sure the 72 virgins thing is pretty enticing to some.
    Clearly you never saw the movie Darkness Falls.
    That shit freaked me out when I was 11.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

You either have to leave them alone or have a FINAL solution.

This.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    PurpleJ said:

Muslim terrorism today is the result of (1) ignorant recreation of the post WWI Ottoman Empire by the allies that did not respect at alll cultural or religious (Shia v Sunni) divides, (2) imposition of Israel in 1948 in spite of virulent Arab and Muslim opposition, (3) persistent US military presence in the Arab and Muslim world along with its collaboration with corrupt regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and (4) religious Muslim despots instilling warped and murderous doctrines into a gullible and hopeless generation of young people animated to kill by the aforementioned issues.

I will turn it back over to @HFNY to resume his American white trash tirade.

J I disagree they were doing worse than this prior to the crusades. Conquering over 500 Christian cities. It's what islam calls for. Complete domination and conversion or you are enslaved, beheaded or taxed but always under their rule.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Muslim terrorism today is the result of (1) ignorant recreation of the post WWI Ottoman Empire by the allies that did not respect at alll cultural or religious (Shia v Sunni) divides, (2) imposition of Israel in 1948 in spite of virulent Arab and Muslim opposition, (3) persistent US military presence in the Arab and Muslim world along with its collaboration with corrupt regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, and (4) religious Muslim despots instilling warped and murderous doctrines into a gullible and hopeless generation of young people animated to kill by the aforementioned issues.

I will turn it back over to @HFNY to resume his American white trash tirade.

J I disagree they were doing worse than this prior to the crusades. Conquering over 500 Christian cities. It's what islam calls for. Complete domination and conversion or you are enslaved, beheaded or taxed but always under their rule.
    If Sharia is your endgame? You are beyond sick and twisted.

Terminate with extreme prejudice - Jerry

I love the smell of napalm in the morning - Lt. Col. Kilgore
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    Swaye's Wigwam
    IMHO it's somewhat of a waste of time to argue which religion's texts are more explicitly violent- i.e., Quran vs Old Testament, or who was worse in the past; Christian nations slaughtered each other on scale the Muslims couldn't touch from the 1600's, right on up to 1945. Europe was, of course, better at technology and organizing mass armies.

What matters above all else is what do large percentages of the faithful believe at present. If even only 10 percent of a billion people, believe its OK to kill for your faith; and only 1% are nutty enough to actually do the killing, that's still a huge pool of endless, cannon fodder.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Tolerance or indifference of terrorists acts by Clerics are the main reason why Terrorism is tanned rested and ready. Liberals always go overboard in their acceptance to those that are different. And the media caters them about 81 % of the time.

But what should REALLY be happening is that leaders, citizens and the Moslem faithful should be putting pressure on every Cleric/Imam/Ayatollah/Leader to publicly condemn these acts and pledge and act to turn members of their Mosques into the authorities if they are acting sideways.

And the mainstream media should be putting pressure on the Moslem leaders to do the same. But we all know now that MSM is geared toward the guilted white person, and so they will never do it. As they will be stormed by professional protesters should that happen.

You liberals have fostered quite the system. one of which plays into the hands of any that wishes to harm you.

Nice work.

Agree. They (the religious leadership) are responsible for keep their own house in order.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Tolerance or indifference of terrorists acts by Clerics are the main reason why Terrorism is tanned rested and ready. Liberals always go overboard in their acceptance to those that are different. And the media caters them about 81 % of the time.

But what should REALLY be happening is that leaders, citizens and the Moslem faithful should be putting pressure on every Cleric/Imam/Ayatollah/Leader to publicly condemn these acts and pledge and act to turn members of their Mosques into the authorities if they are acting sideways.

And the mainstream media should be putting pressure on the Moslem leaders to do the same. But we all know now that MSM is geared toward the guilted white person, and so they will never do it. As they will be stormed by professional protesters should that happen.

You liberals have fostered quite the system. one of which plays into the hands of any that wishes to harm you.

Nice work.

Agree. They (the Islamic leadership) have no chinterest in keeping their own house in order.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    All liberals fault? Come on.... that's a lazy conclusion.

Though you are 110% correct that the Muslim community has to fix the problem. It doesn't appear the efforts are even close to where they need to be.

The concern is deep down they probably don't really have a problem with it.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Though you are 110% correct that the Muslim community has to fix the problem. It doesn't appear the efforts are even close to where they need to be.

The reality is deep down they probably don't really have a problem with it.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

My wife commented on the London attack and I said something about our peaceful brothers from the middle east. She laffed. And she hates Trump

Trump should speak out in favor of Islamic terrorists so the American Left starts hating them

Well we know who has the brains in your household!! LOLZ!!!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    jecornel said:

Deep down there is tacit approval and funding.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    Sledog said:

jecornel said:

Deep down there is tacit approval and funding.
    It's not that deep.