Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Noa Ngalu, 2019 3* DT, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (COMMITTED)

12467

Comments

  • ZombieBallzZombieBallz Posts: 78
    25 Up Votes 10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    AIRWOLF said:

    Is a full IP ban really too much to ask?

    Go back to doogman if you want censorship and bans.
    CFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 5,345
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    *Opens thread sees ballzdeep freak out* I think that's enough internet for today.
    Ice_HolmvikUW_Doog_BotCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 13,438
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Ballz is too FS for me to even want to try to reason with ... so I thank him for saving me about 10,000 words in this thread
    RDRbackthepackCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • RubberfistRubberfist Posts: 299
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 250 Up Votes 100 Comments

    AIRWOLF said:

    AIRWOLF said:

    dnc said:

    dnc said:

    You guys act like Qualls was some low rated try hard kid who overachieved and turned himself into something decent. He was a four star on every recruiting service, #96 overall on 247, #117 overall on ESPN, #114 on the composite. Get the fuck out of here with this Mosiah Liu is a better recruit shit.

    I have no clue about Ngala, though I trust Coker's evaluation over the rest of you. I know Qualls was exactly the kind of recruit we all NTD, BB over.

    And if we're using the NFL Draft as a guideline, Qualls was the 13th DT taken. You are out of your fucking mind if you think we're too good for the 13th best DT in the country.

    He was overrated by the recruiting services coming out of high school. They rated him high because of his quickness and athleticism but they were under the impression he was 6'2. Not 6'0 with T-Rex arms. Physically, Liu is a better prospect than Qualls was without question and would have been a 4-star recruit had he stayed in California and done the camp circuit. Qualls wasn't the 13th best DT in the nation. There were younger DT's in the country who weren't eligible for the draft or decided to stay another year who were better them him as well. UW is about to put the #1 DT in the nation in the NFL. Why the fuck can't we do better than fucking Qualls?
    You just say whatever the fuck you want to don't you? He wasn't 6'0", he measured 6'1" at the NFL combine, which, wouldn't you know it, is exactly the height ESPN had him rated at. Liu is not a better prospect than Qualls without question. Qualls had offers from Michigan and Nebraska, Liu didn't have anything close to that.

    You can say you like Liu better if you want to be a retard. You can't just say Liu is a better recruit than Qualls was. By every objective measure, he's not.

    And yes shit Qualls was the 13th highest drafted DT in his draft class. We will always take a top 13 DT in their class you fucking idiot. We'll be developing very well if two out of ZTP, Bynum, Taimani and Liu end up top 13 in their draft class.
    Qualls is 6'0 and some change. Being measured with his hair gave him enough to measure 6'1. He had some of the shortest arms for a D-lineman the combine has ever seen. Knowing these measurements the recruiting services would not have rated him a 4-star.

    Plenty of guys get offers from big name programs simply because of their star-rating.

    Liu is a bit taller than Qualls. He's already a lean 280 lbs in high school and strong. Qualls came to UW a chunky 270 and got his ass kicked so bad by Sark O-lineman as a Freshman he thought about quitting football altogether. Liu will be more competitive as a Freshman. Feel free to let me know when I'm wrong.

    No we don't want DT's that are 13th in their draft class you dumb bitch. We want guys who are top-5 in their draft class. Top-10 at a bare minimum. Fuck you're the king of doogs.
    Chris Warren was also a better recruit and player than Gaskin, according to you.
    He was a better prospect than Gaskin without question and our coaches recruited him as such and would have taken him over Gaskin in a heart beat but he didn't develop properly in college and got too big.
    You also said he was better after two seasons of playing than Gaskin. People don't forget that.
    He was better than Gaskin early in his career at Texas but had Deonte Freeman in front of him and never got the opportunity to be the lead back until he had already gotten too big. Circumstances matter.
    You’ve managed to get more retarded with time.
    CFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • ZombieBallzZombieBallz Posts: 78
    25 Up Votes 10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

    AIRWOLF said:

    AIRWOLF said:

    dnc said:

    dnc said:

    You guys act like Qualls was some low rated try hard kid who overachieved and turned himself into something decent. He was a four star on every recruiting service, #96 overall on 247, #117 overall on ESPN, #114 on the composite. Get the fuck out of here with this Mosiah Liu is a better recruit shit.

    I have no clue about Ngala, though I trust Coker's evaluation over the rest of you. I know Qualls was exactly the kind of recruit we all NTD, BB over.

    And if we're using the NFL Draft as a guideline, Qualls was the 13th DT taken. You are out of your fucking mind if you think we're too good for the 13th best DT in the country.

    He was overrated by the recruiting services coming out of high school. They rated him high because of his quickness and athleticism but they were under the impression he was 6'2. Not 6'0 with T-Rex arms. Physically, Liu is a better prospect than Qualls was without question and would have been a 4-star recruit had he stayed in California and done the camp circuit. Qualls wasn't the 13th best DT in the nation. There were younger DT's in the country who weren't eligible for the draft or decided to stay another year who were better them him as well. UW is about to put the #1 DT in the nation in the NFL. Why the fuck can't we do better than fucking Qualls?
    You just say whatever the fuck you want to don't you? He wasn't 6'0", he measured 6'1" at the NFL combine, which, wouldn't you know it, is exactly the height ESPN had him rated at. Liu is not a better prospect than Qualls without question. Qualls had offers from Michigan and Nebraska, Liu didn't have anything close to that.

    You can say you like Liu better if you want to be a retard. You can't just say Liu is a better recruit than Qualls was. By every objective measure, he's not.

    And yes shit Qualls was the 13th highest drafted DT in his draft class. We will always take a top 13 DT in their class you fucking idiot. We'll be developing very well if two out of ZTP, Bynum, Taimani and Liu end up top 13 in their draft class.
    Qualls is 6'0 and some change. Being measured with his hair gave him enough to measure 6'1. He had some of the shortest arms for a D-lineman the combine has ever seen. Knowing these measurements the recruiting services would not have rated him a 4-star.

    Plenty of guys get offers from big name programs simply because of their star-rating.

    Liu is a bit taller than Qualls. He's already a lean 280 lbs in high school and strong. Qualls came to UW a chunky 270 and got his ass kicked so bad by Sark O-lineman as a Freshman he thought about quitting football altogether. Liu will be more competitive as a Freshman. Feel free to let me know when I'm wrong.

    No we don't want DT's that are 13th in their draft class you dumb bitch. We want guys who are top-5 in their draft class. Top-10 at a bare minimum. Fuck you're the king of doogs.
    Chris Warren was also a better recruit and player than Gaskin, according to you.
    He was a better prospect than Gaskin without question and our coaches recruited him as such and would have taken him over Gaskin in a heart beat but he didn't develop properly in college and got too big.
    You also said he was better after two seasons of playing than Gaskin. People don't forget that.
    He was better than Gaskin early in his career at Texas but had Deonte Freeman in front of him and never got the opportunity to be the lead back until he had already gotten too big. Circumstances matter.
    You’ve managed to get more retarded with time.
    If I cared about what any of you doog bitches thought about me I would just join the circle jerk here and pander for chins.
    MisterEmTheGhost206KevininTacoma
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Posts: 1,662
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited April 3

    AIRWOLF said:

    Is a full IP ban really too much to ask?

    Go back to doogman if you want censorship and bans.
    Apparently it wasn't too much to ask.

    Go ruin* Barstool UW's Twitter feed...







    *It is actually already terrible, but knock yourself out anyway.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Posts: 97
    250 Awesomes 25 Up Votes 10 Comments Photogenic
    Coming back this weekend for the second time in two weeks on his own dime. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a #Woof from Pete.

    I'd gladly take this guy as a bridge to Heimuli while also adding to our DL depth.
    RDR
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 7,591
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    Coming back this weekend for the second time in two weeks on his own dime. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a #Woof from Pete.

    I'd gladly take this guy as a bridge to Heimuli while also adding to our DL depth.

    He seems to be the most likely to commit. Offer list is not great but I know some people on here love his film.
    Neighbor2972
  • WoofWoof Posts: 232
    500 Awesomes 250 Up Votes 100 Comments Second Anniversary
    I would be plenty happy Qualls 2.0, but we have multiple shots at Gaines/Vea 2.0 with Bandes and Ika still on the board. That is the only reason I might be a little down on him.

    My realistic DL target rank is probably:
    Bandes
    Ika
    Pama (although his ceiling could be the highest)
    Jernigan
    Ngalu

    If anyone thinks we have any shot at Tuitele or Pola-Mao, you are an idiot.
    Basemanbackthepack
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Posts: 496
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 100 Comments
    I actually think we have a chance with Pola-Mao. He was hurt last year and I don't think teams are recruiting him quite as hard. I still think he ends up at USC, but I don't think he's a lock.

    I think I like Apu Ika and Pama better than him anyways
    DoogCouricsbackthepackBeno4Life
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Posts: 97
    250 Awesomes 25 Up Votes 10 Comments Photogenic

    I actually think we have a chance with Pola-Mao. He was hurt last year and I don't think teams are recruiting him quite as hard. I still think he ends up at USC, but I don't think he's a lock.

    I think I like Apu Ika and Pama better than him anyways

    Haha. Did you not read his poast?

    You sir, are an idiot.
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 5,081
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes
    edited April 13
    Woof said:

    I would be plenty happy Qualls 2.0, but we have multiple shots at Gaines/Vea 2.0 with Bandes and Ika still on the board. That is the only reason I might be a little down on him.

    My realistic DL target rank is probably:
    Bandes
    Ika
    Pama (although his ceiling could be the highest)
    Jernigan
    Ngalu

    If anyone thinks we have any shot at Tuitele or Pola-Mao, you are an idiot.

    I won’t tell you to kill yourself but delete your account, take your schtick back to Dawgman and never poast here again. Thx
    ToddTurnerLIVESbackthepackbananasnblondesKevininTacomaRDR
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 13,009
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    Ngalu is whatever.

    I'm not super into him and I don't hate him. I agree with @ZombieBallz.
    SourcesKevininTacoma
  • tvoietvoie Posts: 839
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    Get excited, looks like he commits tonight.
    dncbackthepack
  • dncdnc Posts: 32,445
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    tvoie said:

    Get excited, looks like he commits tonight.

    I just want him to commit so BallzDeep can be wrong!
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 7,591
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes



    One of the best highlight tapes I've seen for 2019, kid is a monster and will have every offer in the book and he won't come here. Fuck he is so good.

    http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7522800/589a53fe02bb7a29dc31d9d9

    Disagree
    backthepack
Sign In or Register to comment.