Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    If you could think for yourself, you wouldn't have to link some shit video.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    What are they not telling me? I don't want to watch 7 minutes of retarded video
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm afraid white folks won't recognize the danger until it's too late. It's one thing to say "glass the middle east!" But.. what do you do when the undesirables are your neighbors? I guess you round them all up in trains and relocate them? White people don't even have a common thing binding them to one another, like religion.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Since when would a lack of knowledge keep you from shit poasting 20 times about it?

If you could think for yourself, you wouldn't have to link some shit video.

T's and P's....
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

You got father than I did, I didn't click the link. Tl,dw.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2017
    The left tries to confuse the issue by pretending that hating Islam is all about hating the 'brown people from the 3rd world." Wrong. It's got nothing to do with Race. We just fucking hate Islam.

The left tries to confuse the issue by pretending that hating Islam is all about hating the 'brown people from the 3rd world." Wrong. It's got nothing to do with Race. We just fucking hate Islam.

Why stop at hating Islam? The other religions suck ass too.
    Last time I checked, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Jews haven't been blowing up concerts, running over people in trucks, etc. HTH.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Last time I checked, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Jews haven't been blowing up concerts, running over people in trucks, etc. HTH.
    Why do you hate all of recorded human history?
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was against all religion until... like... 2 months ago when, oddly enough, a system of a down song woke me up. Doesn't mean I'm religious by any means but... I have a different perspective on it. Riveting, I know
    pawz said:

So like... THE CRUSADES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Or Uganda.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

This is dumb. Every cultural or religious group has been assholes to someone in the last hundred years. Doesn't make Islam better. Just means that human beings are assholes.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Because no one actually takes other religions literally or seriously.

But I definitely hate those inbred islamofags.